Prologue

PROLOGUE

{Stiles' POV}

"You can't beat me in my own game!" cried Void. His eyes were wide open staring at me straight in the eyes. "Divine move... divine move?" he muttered, "You can kill them, but me!"

"Don't come any closer!" I exclaimed. Lydia went in front of me, pulling me away from Void.

"Aw, look at you, Lydia, trying to be a hero. Well, you're no hero, Lydia! You're nothing!" Void roared.

Lydia paused. We all paused. "Lydia..." I whispered.

Lydia screamed. I covered my ears, and watched Void cover his ears as he fell on the floor. Lydia stopped, "Come on! Come on!" I say to Lydia, dragging her wrist as we both ran with Void chasing us.

We took a right turn and there was Scott walking towards my direction. His teeth were sharp and he roared, "Get behind me, Stiles!" he said to me and Lydia.

"He's coming!" warned Lydia. I ran behind Scott who was standing alone to fight.

"Where's everyone else?" I said as I passed Scott. He turned around and I looked. Malia, Liam, Isaac, Derek and Peter all had glowing eyes. As I turned to look at Void, he had an army of Onis standing beside him on each side. They appeared like black ashes out of nowhere...

_______________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoy more chapters are coming soon...

Don't forget to...

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~iamrxdical