[7] - From This Moment

A/N: Thank you so bloody much for 12,000+ fans. That's absolutely amazing. I love you all!! Enjoy this fluffy chapter ^^

P.S. It's 8:00 a.m. and I haven't slept...please forgive me for any errors and help point them out! I'll edit in the morning....or afternoon...or yeah! <3

*

[7] – From This Moment

Rory woke up to the feeling of his phone vibrating underneath his pillow. He moaned as he stretched, a wide sleepy smile already splitting past his lips as he lazily reached for the device, blinking to get used to the bright glare in the soft light in his room. He took note of the time – 7 a.m. – before clicking open the new message.

Wake up, sleepy head :p x

He giggled like a girl, hugging the phone briefly and grinning at the ceiling before replying: I’ve been awake for the past hour :p right back at you x

The reply came a second later; Liar, I know you sleep like the dead x

How could you possibly know that? I don’t recall you ever watching me sleep x

I think it’s high time we talk about who I am. My name’s not really Jeremy. It’s Edward. I watch you sleep at night like a creep in the corner of the room after sneaking in through your bedroom window x

Rory laughed out loud, grinning so hard his cheeks hurt; Oh my God, I can’t deal with you this early. I’m going back to sleep x

Remember I’m picking you up at nine! Trust me, the last thing you want is to wait in a frustratingly long line x

I’ll keep that in mind, officer. See you in a bit xo

:D x

Rory sank back into his sheets with a long dreamy sigh, cradling his phone to his chest. He’s officially been dating Jeremy for the past two weeks and they have been the best weeks of his life. They’d gone to dinner as planned that Friday and then they’d texted throughout the entire weekend after that like love-struck teenagers before having two more dinner dates on Tuesday and Thursday, not to mention they’d had lunch together in Jeremy’s favourite restaurant across the studio for the entire week.

The same routine was repeated the following week except with more dinners and lunch dates and it was almost maddeningly blissful. Rory was floating on cloud nine. During the two weeks, he’d come to realize that outside the work place, Jeremy was a goof. He cracked the silliest jokes – half of the time they weren’t even funny – and he was just so loose and care-free that it made Rory’s chest hurt.

He did that. He brought out a whole new side of Jeremy. It made him feel all warm inside.

Sighing happily again, he slid out of bed and pulled open his curtains, switching on the mini-stereo in his room and putting in an R ‘n’ B CD he’d mixed himself.

And of course, the first song to come up was Shania Twain’s ‘From This Moment.’ He smiled, his stomach rumbling with butterflies and excitement because Jeremy was taking him to Alton Towers, an amusement park and resort out of town.  

He immediately started singing along as he removed his clothes to get into the shower, “I give my hand to you with all my heart! I can’t wait to live my life with you I can’t wait to start!”