Eighteen-Paint and...what?

Start from the beginning

"Okay." He said smiling. "I was originally planning on using water balloons instead. But there weren't any water balloons, so I had to settle for the condoms. So what we'll do it fill the condoms with paint and drop them on people's heads from the top of a building."

My jaw dropped. "I can't do that! Do you have any idea how mad people will be when they get covered in paint??"

Aiden sighed. "If we don't do that, then our other option is to throw the paint filled condoms at each other in the park."

I thought about this. "But I already showered today."

"It's one or the other."

I bit my lip. Maybe I should be more spontaneous. "Um, why don't we do both?" I suggested, still a little bit unsure.

Aiden's smile grew. "Okay. We have to drop two paint filled condoms each on someone. Then we'll head to the park and throw them at each other. Deal?" He held out his hand.

I stared at it for a moment. I covered my eyes with one hand and shook his hand with the other. "Deal."

***

We walked through the entrance of an old building. I glanced around once we were inside.

"Where are we exactly?" I asked Aiden slowly.

"We are in my uncle's old store. He died a few years ago and now this building just kind of sits here. I usually go up to the roof top and hang out." Aiden said matter-of-factly.

I looked around nervously. My hands were shaking as we made our way up the stairs. I took each step carefully, making sure I don't trip and fall. We made it to the top, which held a door that said exit in big letters. Aiden opened the door, letting the cool air hit us. We stepped onto the roof top and I let out a sigh. I have to say, the view up here was pretty nice.

Aiden set the two grocery bags on a small table nearby and took out the boxes of condoms and bottles of paint. "Let's take out the condoms and start filling them with the paint." He told me.

I grabbed a box of condoms and a blue paint bottle. "Two each right?"

"Well, I might throw more than two. But yeah." He nodded.

I opened one of the condom packages and shook my head. I can't believe I was going through with this. I started to fill the first condom with the blue paint. I couldn't help but laugh while filling it up. "This is absolutely ridiculous."

"But it will be ridiculously hilarious." Aiden chuckled.

We both finished filling up out first ones and I looked at Aiden. He had an evil grin spread across his face. "Let's do this."

We walked to the edge of the building. I glanced down at the ground below us and noticed a few people walking along the sidewalk.

"So are we going to aim or-"

Aiden tossed the first one over the ledge and leaned over before I could finish asking him my question. We heard a splatter noise from below then an angry voice, "What the hell??"

Aiden leaned back and started laughing. I peeked over the edge and saw the guy covered in the red paint Aiden had filled his up with. I giggled at the sight below me. Aiden looked at me then. "Your turn Summers."

I took a deep breath and launched mine over the edge without aiming. We heard another splatter. I peered over the ledge and saw a kid covered in my blue paint. He looked up and saw me. "Hey!" He screamed.

I leaned back and Aiden and I started to laugh. I didn't think this was going to be fun, but it actually was.

That's how we spent our time on the roof. We ended up throwing about five each over the edge of the building. We were now on our way to the park with our already paint filled condoms to have our war.