The Menu

°*°READ BELOW°*°

Hey guys! I'm actually editing this because now that I'm looking back at this it's actually cringey to look at...So yeah I'm going to edit this just a warning! Even though you should know this XD I'm also thinking of taking out some stuff too. Not like taking out but just 'remodelling' it. Because apparently people started reading this story XD Thanks for that! And Enjoy!
__________________________

~~•~~John's P.O.V~~•~~

"I can't believe I'm traveling this far just for a piece of paper."I said frustrated.

I'm a 21 year old man and I'm  traveling on the road for a job reason. I'm  suppose to get a T.O.P secret paper from one person and get it for my  boss. Though it's really boring and I'm  trying to find a place to stay at.

"Why not stop at a hotel?"I said to myself.

"Great I'm so tired that I'm talking to myself now."I said tired and frustrated.

I quickly found a hotel at the end of a freeway exit and it looked wonderful. But when I entered the hotel it looked disgusting! It looked like it had been destroyed and the rooms were really expensive the best room was 1200.00$ And it was really small the bed could barely fit!

"Give me the lowest room you have."I said to the employee.

"50.00$ sir."

'At least it wasn't that much' I said in my mind.

~In the room~

"What the chicken wing?!?"I said out-loud.

Their was a bed cushion on the floor and their was a poster on the wall to cover the still obvious bullet holes. And to top it all off their was literally no light in their.

"Great I have to live in this?"I complained to myself.

I get on the bed and I saw there was duck tape on the bed to cover it up. I layed on it and It ripped apart and I think to myself what a wonderful world we live in.

~~~Next Morning~~~

I wake up with a rat next to me, but that wasn't the bad part though. The bad part was that I thought there was at least a little food service, boy was I wrong. I thought they brought me chocolate, but they didn't in fact it was something the rat dropped.

"Forget this."I said while leaving the hotel.

I drove for 45 more minutes until I stop at a really nice city. It looked and smelled nice it was like spring had sprung in front of my face. I saw a little cafe in the corner of the street and I was still hungry so I went towards it.

When I got closer to the cafe it was called,"The Leaf" the name really matched up with the entire city because the city looks like it likes agricultural a lot.

I walk up to the cafe and pick a seat outside because it smelled nice outside. Not saying that it smells bad inside I just wanna be outside.

I pick up the menu and look at the good looking food that was shown, the surprising part is that it costed so little and it looked professional.

"May I take your order?"someone said to me.

"No than-"I stopped because when I looked up it was a guy that looked so pretty and cute.

"nnnkkssssss..."I just noticed I was speaking for too long for one word.

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

I was taking orders outside and I noticed a customer take a seat so I walked over to him to take his order.

"May I take your order?"I asked him

He looked up at me and I think he was going to say no thanks, but he didn't finish it he just didn't end the sentence.

"Ummm I'll come back later."I said to him while leaving with my stuff.

I look back secretly and saw that he was hitting his head on the table it was kinda funny.

"Hey Ed your shift is over you can go home if you want okay." My boss said to me while going behind me.

"Alright thanks Boss!"I said to him offering my best fake smile.

"You know Ed you can still take my offer~" My boss said to me while snaking his arms around my waist.

Well here's where I explain things. It happened when I first got hired. I will never forget that memory it so awful.

~~Flashback ~~

"Great job Ed that was good for your first job!" My boss said to me sounding sincere.

"Thanks!" I say back with a smile.

Then I realized he didn't call me by my name. But instead just the first part.

"Ed?"

"Oh since your name is Edward I thought of shortening it with Ed... You don't like it?" My boss said to me looking kinda hurt.

"No! I like it I was just wondering." I say back cheerfully.

"Oh...okay well you did a great job with your job so it's yours." my boss announced to me.

"Thank you so much! I really needed this job!" I said to my boss while grabbing my coat and started leaving towards the door.

"Your welcome Ed...Ed~"My boss said while grabbing my hand to stop me from going away.

"Yeah?" I said confused on why he stopped me.

"Can you come by my house today I want to talk to you about something." My boss said to me holding on to me rather tightly.

"Sure!" I said back to him without a worry.

~~End of flashback~~

If only I knew what would happen next. What happened next was horrible. He told me to sit down on his couch and when I did he sat me on his lap! Like I am gay, but I never thought of my boss that way!

I tried getting away, but he grabbed me by the wrist and pinned me down on the couch. I would report him it's just that I really needed this job bad and I need the money.

He offered me his place I could live in, but I declined it, because I just didn't felt safe around him after he did stuff to me. He still says it every day but I say no every day. My life is really hard I have this job and 2 others at night.

At my job he may act like my boss, but outside he acts like he's my boyfriend, which he isn't. I just hope that my future boyfriend will come soon and quick.
__________________________

Hey guys! This is the end of the first chapter. Until next time! Bye!
                      💚💚💚