5 months later

Mark was bringing me on a date. I was wearing a long f/c dress with f/c heels. My f/c hair is curly and I have white stockings under my dress. I walked out the door and saw Mark waiting in the car. I smiled because he was singing.
He saw me and stopped singing and started blushing. I laughed, I'm glad I have someone like him to depend on. I got in the car and Mark blindfolded me. I laughed at this. "It's a surprise." Mark said. I nodded my head and just smiled. Once we arrived I enter to take the blindfold off. He then took off my blindfold once we were out of the car. I was smiling. It was the place we had our first date. I hugged him. "Wait until you see what's
inside." Mark said. By now I was smiling ear to ear. He walk me in and I saw all my friends, like the ones that helped me with the applications. Wade, his wife and his family were there. My mom was even there. I started tearing up. Then they all parted and there was two computers with fnaf 4 on the screen. I laughed. It was so long since I'd seen fnaf 4. We walked to them. Then I yelled. "READY TO GET BEAT BY THE FNAF TERMINATOR AGAIN!" "NO! THIS WILL BE THE RISE OF THE KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!" Mark yelled. "Ok start in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. GO!!" Wade said. I started the first night. Then the second, then the third. Then the fourth, then the fifth. I was on nightmare mode now. I had one hour to go. "I WON!" I yelled looking at Mark's screen, seeing that he was on nightmare mode. But he was still on 5am. I was so happy. Everyone picked me up and brang me to a decorated room. They all set me down and sat in chairs. My mom looked like she was crying. My dad on the other hand was tearing up. I looked in front of me to see Mark waring a tuxedo. Then he got down on one knee and looked into my eyes.
"Y/n, m/n, l/n. Will you make me the happiest *he pulls out a box* man in the world and *he opens the box inwhitch a diamond ring sits* be my wife." He said. "Yes! Yes, I will Mark Edward Fischbach." I said happily while Mark puts the ring on my finger. After he was done, I jumped into his arms.

[And they lived happily ever after. Beware. Luna out!]