The Disaster Date

We all drove to the restaurant together. Mark and Emily in the back, Connor and me in the front. Connor was driving and I was on my phone. All Mark and Emily were doing was arguing. I was getting fed up with it. I was mumbling cuss words in French. [Yes you know French.] Connor glanced at me and made a sad look. I saw him in the corner of my eye, he didn't see me. What wrong? Is he ok? I'll ask him later. Mark and Emily kept arguing, and I was so close to snapping. "We're here." Connor said. "Thank god." I mumbled under my breath. We all got out of the car and started walking to the restaurant. While we were walking, Connor put his arm around me. I smiled and snuggled him. In the corner of my eye I saw Mark glaring at Connor, weird. We all walked in silence, It was an awkward silence. We got there and walked in. I went up to the counter and told them about my reservation. They pointed to a table and I thanked them. We all walked to the table, sat down, and looked at the menu. "So, how is your guys relationship working out?" Mark asked. "Great." I said. I glanced at Connor and he was sweating. "Connor can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "Y-yes. Leed
t-the way." He said with a couple stutters. I was very concerned and confused at the same time. Once we got there I spoke. "Connor what's up with you tonight? You're acting weird." I said. "N-nothing." He said. "Really? Then why are you stuttering so fucking much then? Hm?" I stated. Mark walked over to us. "You guys ok?" Mark asked. "Yeah. We'll join you guys in a sec." I replied. Then a girl walked up to Connor and started to talk to him. "No." I heard Connor say. I turned around and saw this bitch trying to kiss Connor. "You wanted it last night at 12 am." She said. I ripped her off of him. She must have took that as fighting words, because she charged at me. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her outside. Mark, Emily and Connor were following me. I pulled her up, so we were face to face. "If I ever see you again, Bitch, you're done for." I said and released her hair. I started walking toward Connor. When I felt something grab my foot. I looked behind me to see that bitch grabbed my leg. I pushed her off me and ran to Connor and slapped him. "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!! WE'RE DONE!!" I yelled, tears slipping down my face. He then slapped me. "MAYBE I WOULDN'T OF IF YOU GAVE ME THE TIME!!" Connor yelled. More tears went down my face. I then ran away with Mark following. I kept running until I fell over I the woods. I then fainted, while the last thing I felt was me being lifted.

Time skip
I woke up in a white room, a hospital. I looked to my left and saw Wade. Then I looked on my right, standing there was Mark. They both had worried faces. Then everything came back to me. Connor. The bitch. Connor slapping me. Me running. Mark picking me up. My heart was beating vastly on the monitor. I was scared. I started shaking. I looked in front of my bed, Emily was there smiling devilishly. She put on a fake sad face once she saw I was looking. "Guys, can I talk to y/n alone? Please?" Emily asked. I heard them say ok. I was still in the pants and shirt I wore. I felt my knife in it. It was illegal to have yes, but it was for protection. I didn't trust Emily at all. "I need to talk to you." Emily said once the guys left. She then took a knife out. She stuck for my heart. I moved out of the way, while grabbing my knife out of my pocket. She tried to stab me a second time, but I screamed. The guys came in to see Emily hovering over my holding a knife. I had put my knife in my pocket before they came in. "What are you doing?!" Mark asked/yelled. "I'm doing what should have been done long ago. It's for me and you Mark. She's getting in the way of us." Emily said psychopatheticly. While she was detracted I crawled away. I hide under the bed. When she looked back and saw I wasn't there, she growled. I smirked. I had called 911 while she was distracted and they were on there way. "Where is that bitch?" She growled. I made a noise. She looked in my direction and walked my way. I then heard the door swing open, and the swat started swarming in. I came out and they pointed a gun at Emily. She threw her knife and started running. They caught her and handcuffed her. I drop to the floor, seeing her knife in my leg. My blood was pouring out of me. I saw doctors rush to me, then I blacked out.

Marks P.O.V
I was crying because a doctor said y/n might not wake up. I was so depressed. I went to her bed side and grabbed her hand. 8 hours later I fell asleep.

Time skip

Your P.O.V
I woke up in another white room. Mark asleep next to me, holding my hand. I blushed. Once I stopped blushing I saw Mark stir. When he got up he looked so happy. He hugged me very lightly. Once he let go he looked at me. "I thought you
w-weren't going to w-wake up." Mark said. I just now noticed Mark was crying. "They also said you might have a little memory loss." He said sadly. "Well I remember my falling from Emily's knife impaled into my leg. So I guess I remember." I said. He smiled brightly. Then Connor came into the room. "Hi bitch. Ya miss me? He said trying to punch me, but then Mark grabbed it and punched him. I saw Connor's face, his nose was broken. Ouch. But he deserved it. Mark pushed Connor out of the room. He was soon escorted out by the police. I got up and pulled out the I.V's and ran as fast as I could to them. I jumped on one of there backs. They threw me off their back and I crashed into a wall. Mark got out of their grasps and ran to me, and hugged me tight. I got up and walked to the police officer. My dad was the head policeman. So I punch that guy in the face once he realized it was me. "If you ever do that again I'll get you fired!!!" I yelled. "I-I under
stand." He said cowering away from me. "You better!" I exclaimed. He nodded his head and they all left. I walked back to an amazed Mark. I laughed and helped him up. We walked back to my room and the doctors rushed me back to the bed. They put the stuff back in me and I relaxed. They had told me that I could go home tomorrow. "This wasn't a double date. This was a disaster date." I said to Mark. We both started laughing. Then Mark kissed me and I...

[Find out in the next chappy! Beware. Luna out!]