2 years later

[For any people who are reading this. I know it doesn't go with how old Mark is, but he's now 29 and you're 25.]
Your P.O.V
I finally am moving to L.A! I can't wait! I get to see Wade, Bob, Emily, and Mark! My bestfriends. I've missed them so much. I didn't even let anyone know I was coming.
Time skip
I was finally there. I was so excited. I hadn't seen them all in two years! I go up to the door, it's still light outside. It's about 4 pm. I hesitate before knocking on the door. I waited a couple seconds. Then the door opened to Wade. He had a beard now, I had changed myself. I now have f/c hair because of that one video I made. "Hi?" Wade said. "Hello Wade." I said. I was happy. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm kinda shocked that you forgot about your best friend." I said while putting my hands on my hips. His eyes widened once he relized. "I'm so sorry y/n! I didn't recognize you. Your hairs sorta
f/c." Wade said. "It's alright. I was just messin around." I said while lightly punching him on the shoulder. We both laughed. "Also I have some amazing news!" I exclaimed. "What is it?!" He exclaimed with excitement. "I'm moving here!" I exclaim. "That's amazing." Wade said. "Well, can I stay at you place until I get my own?" I asked. "Sure, I still have the guest room." Wade said. "Thank you so much!" I said with excitement. "Well go get settled in." Wade said moving aside so I could get through. I smiled and walked in. I looked around, everything seemed different. The couches were moved and so was the t.v, I was excited to say the least. I ran up to the guest room and plopped down. The room was the same, just like I never left. I soon remembered about all the emotions I had here. I frowned, knowing Mark was with Emily. I liked him a lot. But the strange thing is, Emily stopped talking to me after they started dating. Weird. Who cares, I'll just push my feelings aside. Or I could go out with someone. Yeah, I mean I do have a lot of fanboys. One of them could be a good boyfriend. I grabbed my phone and started recording. "Hey people! I'm here today with serious business. No laughs, no giggles. Seriousness. Nothing else. Ok so I was thinking, and, I was thinking about getting a boyfriend. Now don't go raging just yet. You have a chance to be my boyfriend. Sorry, but please, no girls. That's all I have to say, and that's quiet enough seriousness. With that I bid you all a farewell. Goodbye." I said as I stopped the recording. I then edited in a new gmail I just made for the application.