Backstabbing Bitch

Your P.O.V
Emily kept saying I was lucky over and over again. "Emily, calm down." I told her. "Calm down. CALM DOWM!? You met Markiplier! And to top it off, your play fnaf with him!" She yelled. "It's not a big deal! It will just be quick. Then I'm out." I said. Emily snatched my out of my hands. "Give it back!" I exclaimed, trying to get it out of her hands. "NO WAY! Markiplier gave you his number?! Ooooo. And you marked his name with a heart. Awww. Someone has a cruuuussshhh~." Cooed Emily. I started blushing. "N-no I d-dont!" I exclaimed. "Well, your reaction tells me other wise." Emily said slyly. I just faceplamed and kept blushing. Emily is going to kill me with that. Ugh. I'm just going to get my phone back. Once I got my phone back I started texting Wade.
(Text convo.)
Y- hey. Emily is being annoying
W- and you aren't annoying?
Y- shut it Wade
W- why does everyone tell me to shut up?!
Y- because
W- because what?
Y- just cause Wade. Just cause.
W- Ugh.
Y- anyway bye.
W- bye
(End of text convo.)
Emily's P.O.V
Omg! She totally likes him! She even put a heart after his name! Eeeee! I'm so happy she likes someone! I wonder who she's texting. I think it's Wade, because she's laughing. He's so weird. I don't get how y/n could be friends with him. Then again she's weird, but in the good way. But, she needs to step of Mark. She knows I like him, she's trying to rub it in my face! I'll get her, soon. I'm only her friend because she's popular. And my popularity is skyrocketing. Why stop now. Especially since she just hit 9 million subs. Mwhaha! Mark will be mine, not hers MINE! Hahahahahaha!!! She doesn't stand a chance, when Mark sees me, he'll be bending over backwards for me. Everything will go according to plan. I'll just have to find out a way to meet with Mark. I know! I'll ask y/n to introduce us. I know she'll say yes, she's to nice. Ugh. How was I friends with her in highschool. Whatever. I'll be way more popular then y/n. My plan is perfect. It's going well so far. Now time to ask. "Hey y/n? Could you maybe introduce me to Mark?" I asked innocently. "Sure. I'll ask him if he would come to the park at 12 tomorrow." She said texting away. "Thanks." I said with a believable smile. "He said that would be fine." She said not looking away from her phone. So far so good. Mwhahaha!!!

[Hey guys! Sorry for making Emily evil. But you know what they say. A conflict helps a story be more interesting. Beware. Luna out!]