Hangover with Emily

I woke up at 10 am. Then got a pounding headache. Then remembered I had to introduce Emily to Mark. Grreeeaaaattttt. I got up and took a tyanal. [idk how to fucking spell it.] Then got dressed in jeggings, f/c hoodie, and some black Nikes. After that I put on my sun glasses. I checked the time: 11:45. I better get going. The light blinded me for a second. Then my head hurt worse. I got in the car and drove to Emily's. Once I got there she hopped in the car. "Are you ok?" Emily asked. I nodded my head and started driving to the park. Once we got there, I saw Mark waring sunglasses too. Emily laughed and I flinched, so did Mark. I walked in front of Emily and whispered. "Mark this is Emily, Emily this is Mark." "Why are you whispering?" Emily said. "Why are you yelling?" Mark whispered/asked. "I'm not. Wait did you two play drunk minecraft last night?" Emily asked. Mark and Me nodded. She started laughing very loudly. Mark and me flinched a second time. Emily was scaring me. She wasn't like this at all. She's acting very unusual. I'll figure it out, but not right this second. I walked back to my car and sat in the drivers seat. I was tired so I kinda dozed off. When I woke up I saw Mark walking away, and Emily smiling devilishly, walking to the car. "I got them digits." She said happily. "Cool." I then noticed my hangover was gone. Good. I stared driving to Emily's house. While her usually saying stuff like 'do you think he likes me?' Or 'he totally likes me.' I dropped her off and drove back to Wade's house. I walked upstairs and made a vlog. Then I ate something. I soon realized I had to go back to Canada tomorrow. I groaned. I loved it here. But everything good has to come to an end. I went over to Wade's room and knocked on his door. Once he opened it he saw my sad expression. "What's wrong?" Wade asked. "I have to go back to Canada tomorrow." I explained. "I'll phone everyone so we can have a goodbye party." Wade said. I smiled a little. "Thanks Wade, you're the best." I said. "No problem." He said. I left and walked to the guest room, and started packing my stuff. I took out one of my outfits and put it on the dresser for tomorrow. I'm going to miss everyone. I'm not going to get to come back for two more years. I'm so sad.