Bestfriends

Your P.O.V
I finally get to see my two bestfriends Wade and Emily! I'm on my way right now! I had to drive though. But anything for my bestfriends. I just can't wait!!

Time skip
I'm here! Yay! I get out of my car and walk up to Wade's door. I knock. Then I see a tired Wade. "Hi!" I said. "You didn't tell me you'd be here at 3:00 in the morning." Wade said tiredly. "Well, I live in Canada. It's not my fault." I stated. [Idk] "Fine, just come in and please be quite." Wade said. "Ok." I said while walking in and I sat on the couch looking around. "The guest room is upstairs to the right and it's the first door." Wade explained. I nodded. I saw Wade walk upstairs. I quickly pulled out my phone and started to record. "Hey my interweb people. Sorry I'm whispering, it's just I'm at my friends house. And well, it's 3:00 in the morning. My friend also went back to sleep." I whispered. "I would also like to say, I'm going to make a 9 million subscriber milestone video soon. I brought my computer and all that so, I can make the vid for you all." I explained while whispering. "Ok, well yt/n signing out." I stopped the recording and uploaded the video real quick. I walked upstairs and into the guest room. Once I was in there, I plopped on the bed and fell asleep right away.

Time skip
I woke up and checked the time on my phone: 6:00 pm. Wow, I need to make a vlog real quick. I opened my phone and pressed the record button. "Hey everyone. Sorry I sound tired, and for how I look. I just woke up and looked at the time. Also I'll be having a livestream! And guess what? It's going to be a fnaf play through. But with a twist! I'm going to be playing fnaf 1, 2, 3, and 4! Not today. But tomorrow at 6 pm. Cause I have to get it all set up. Well see you all there! Oh wait! If I get 4 million people to watch this video, I'll dye my hair f/c! Ok, well bye!" I said waving to the camera and stopping the video. I got up and got dressed and brushed my hair and my teeth. My clothes consistented of black jeggings, a f/c flannel, and blue Nikes. And then I went to get my stuff from my car.

Time skip
Once I was done I walked downstairs. I was hungry, so I made f/s. [that means favorite snack.] After I was done eating I looked at the time: 5:45 pm. Good. I grabbed some Cool Ranch Diritos and 2 coke-a-cola's. [I'm not kidding, Cool Ranch Diritos are my favorite snack.] Then went upstairs.

[Hope you all liked it! I worked hard on it. Beware. Luna out!]