The fnaf goodbye

I realized me and Mark didn't play fnaf. I guess we won't. [Guys I actually forgot. Sorry.] I got dressed and saw it was 10 am. I went downstairs, and saw everyone. I saw Wade's mom, dad, and sister. [I'm not sure if he has a sister. Well in this he does.] Mark, Emily, and Bob was there. I walked up to them. They all parted to show two computers with fnaf 4 on the screens. I smiled. They did this for me. That was very thoughtful. I sat down in the right one, and Mark sat down in the left one. I smiled, knowing me and him were going to compete. "You ready to get crushed by THE KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!" Mark exclaimed. "Are you ready for the FNAF TERMANATER!" I yelled. "YEAH!!" Everyone yelled. "THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!" I screamed. Wade was recording and so was bob. I beat the first night. Then the second. Then the third. Then the fourth. Then the fifth. I was on the nightmare level. I beat it! Everyone cheered. I looked on Marks screen to see he was on the fifth night still at 1am. I laughed then yelled. "I'M THE FNAF TERMANATER! THE BEST AROUND!!!!" "Well you win." Mark said fake frowning. I laughed like there was no tomorrow. Then I stood up and grabbed my suitcase. I gave everyone a hug. Everyone awash crying except for Emily. She was smiling. She didn't know I was looking at her. There is definitely something wrong with that girl. I started to tear up. "I'm going to miss you all." I said sadly. "Keep in touch." Wade said. I smiled. Then I grabbed my car keys and left. I left it all behind. As I drove, I kept thinking: I definitely like Mark more then a friend. But I can't go back. I wish I lived here. I would be able to stay with my friends then. But I can't. Well at least for two years, then I can move there. Everything will be amazing.

[Sorry for the short chapter guys. I love all of you guys. Beware. Luna out!]