"We'll be there in a second." Our driver informed us.

There was a live conference today but since Zayn left the band this morning the boys will confirm the news of Zayn's departure at the conference today. Paul wanted to have another conference on another day but today was one anyways so why not come straight to the point.

"I'm kinda nervous." Harry said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yea same." Niall agreed, rubbing his thighs as if he had sweaty palms.

"You can do this guysz. Don't worry." I assured them as I hooked my arms around each of their necks and pulled them to my chest to kiss their heads.

"You get comfortable real quick with other people, don't you?" Niall chuckled and pushed me lightly, making me grin.

"Yup, there is no time to feel uncomfortable." I said and shrugged.

"Ouh look we're trending again. #1DPrankCall with a picture of the three of us." Niall said and showed us. I took his phone and scrolled through the comments.

"@/ImagineTwitterName: eww who's that bitch?"

"@/ITN: she's gorgeous but should stay away from my man #HarryIsMine!"

"@/ITN: who...is...that? Another of Harry's one night stands?"

I gave Niall his phone back and started playing with the bracelet I had one while looking down.

"Hey, it's okay Lia they're just jealous." Niall assured me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay Niall, I get it. I don't care about them at all. Just strangers hiding behind a screen." I said with a sigh.

"You're a strong girl don't show them that they affect you with those comments." Harry said and kissed my head.

"We're here." Our driver informed us and I looked outside to see hundreds of paparazzi, waiting for the boys to get out of the car.

"Oh god." I whispered and covered my eyes. I don't really like the attention and the sometimes rude questions they are yelling at us.

"Heads down and stay together."

One of the many bodyguards opened the door and we got out of the van.

"Harry! Niall!" Paparazzi yelled trying to get their attention.

"Who's that girl?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"What's her name?"

Harry & Niall wrapped their arms around me and guided me to the entrance of the building.

"I survived!" I exclaimed happily after all the squeezing through the huge crowd. The boys chuckled and soon Liam & Louis joined us.

"Are you ready?" Paul asked as he approached us.

"Yea." All of them nodded.

"Alright let's go." Paul said and lead the boys to the conference room. I stood outside with Paul and a few bodyguards while the boys went onto the little stage. They sat down next to each other and paparazzi immediately started firing questions at them.

"Hello, I'm Lina from Denmark and I wanted to know if the rumors about the split up are true?"

"Well, we're not splitting up but Zayn recently informed us that he would leave the band." Harry said, honestly and I saw that he felt really uncomfortable saying this.

"So will you continue as a four-piece band?"

"Yes we will." Harry confirmed.

"Is there a particular reason why Zayn left the band?" Another interviewer asked the boys.

"He talked to our friend about it and said that he just isn't as passionate about the bands future and the music we make so he wants to do his own thing." Louis explained in a serious voice which I guess no one was really used to.

"May I ask who this friend is?"

"Her name is Lia and she's the daughter of our stage equipment specialist." Niall explained as he flashed me a small smile.

"Is one of you guys romantically involved with Lia?"

"No, none of us is in a relationship with her she's our friend and one of the only ones in our crew in the same age category as we are so we   just really get along with her." Liam answered the interviewer.

They asked more and more question but I zoned out and texted Megan who was in London and heavily pregnant.

_________