A Night To Remember

Start from the beginning

I was once one of those teenagers

Allison immediately dragged us to the bar.

"Allison I really don't wanna be here" Mia muttered.

"Would you just relax!? Nothing will happen" Allison yelled. "Now please keep an eye on Maddison. We all know she's a light weight"

"Okay I will. Now where do I go? I'm not drinking anything"

"Oh look! There's a cute guy sitting by himself in the corner there! Go talk to him!" Allison yelled over music as she pushed her sister toward the guy.

I turned around and scanned the room, until my eyes landed on something, rather someone, in the VIP area. Sitting on one of the posh red couches was none other than my new boss, drinking beer.

Can't he leave me alone?
Does he need to ruin my weekend as well?

Xavier was sitting with some other guy who had a girl on his lap, and boy, did my boss looks fine. He was wearing a black button down shirt, with the sleeves rolled up till his elbows, with dark blue jeans. His blue eyes, as vibrant as ever, stared back at me.

Wait back at me?

I quickly turned around, hoping he didn't realise it was me.

"Allison, don't look now, but the guy in the black shirt and blue eyes, sitting on the red couches is my new boss" I whispered.

Not even a second after I finish my sentence, she turned around yelling "where!?"

"I said don't look now idiot" I scolded her softy as I turned her back around.

"Oh sorry!" She said as she pretended to scan the club.

"Oh my god! That's Xavier Andrews! You work in the office besides Xavier Andrews and you didn't tell me?" She scolds quietly.

"Hi ladies, can I buy you a drink?" a familiar voice interrupts us from behind me.

"Jason?" I laughed as I try to make out if it was him. It was hard to tell thanks to the dim lighting.

"Maddie? Hey! What're you doing here?" He laughs as he hugs me.

"The same thing you're doing here" I laugh.

"Mads? Aren't you gonna introduce me?" Allison says as her eyes flicker to Jason.

"Oh yeah! Sorry! Jason, this is Allison and Allison, this is Jason"

"Hi Jason" Allison giggled.

Boy is someone getting lucky tonight!

"Wanna go dance?" He asks as he shoots Allison a smile.

"Sure" she giggled as she gulped down the rest of her drink and shot me a wink as she left with Jason.

I sighed, looked at the drink in my hands, and immediately gulped it down.

Screw it