2.1

"How are you feeling?" I ask the blue haired boy who was sitting across the table.

"I'm getting better." He replies.

"Do you need anything?" I ask. His cheeks flush and he looks down at his feet.

"I know it may sound silly or extremely cliché but it would really make me feel comfortable,"

"What is it?" I ask.

"A nail file." He says while looking at his hands. "It's just that—"

"I'm sure the nurse has one. I'll take you." I suggest.

"Thank you." Kian sighs in relief.

If throwing myself into my work is what it takes to distract me then, I'm up for it.

~

I walk into the garden. JJ is nowhere to be seen, go figure. I walk over to the shed and I brace myself for what I predict I'm about to see.

I walk into the shed.

I see JJ behind a bent over Gilinsky, thrusting into him.

"See this is how you fuck a guy." JJ moans.

Gilinsky curses under his breath as JJ slammed into him. He rested his arms on the window sill, to steady himself.

"Do either of you do anything other than have sex?" I ask while shielding my eyes.

"Yeah of course—" Gilinsky is cut off by JJ.

"No, because Jack is too embarrassed and flustered to do anything else." JJ says while grinding into Gilinsky.

"Whatever, after you're done, I'm cutting you off for the next few days." I reply.

"From my job?" He asks looking scared.

"No, from sex." I confirm.

"Oh. Well, it'd be great to see a sexually frustrated Jack." He replies. I roll my eyes and walk out of the shed.

~

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Nash asks as I walk into his room.

"I'm feeling..." Suddenly my mood drops. Now that I was done working I remembered my current predicament.

"It's okay." Nash says while coming over to me and wrapping his arms around myself.

"It's not okay! My boyfriend doesn't want me!" I whine while hugging him back.

"He totally wants you, just not right this second." He replies.

"Why was he fucking one of the Dolans?" I ask.

"Which one?"

"Ethson? Graythan? Fuck if I know! All I know is that he was fucking one of them." I let out a shaky breath.

"He was probably just finding an outlet for his anger. You did cheat on him, remember?" Nash says calmly. I go and collapse on his bed.