0.6

[Taylor's POV]

I walk out of my bunk and down the hall to Nash and Shawn's bunk.

I open the door.

"Hey Taylor!" Nash says. He's lying back on the bed with his hands behind his head as that Kian dude, from E Block, rides him. Nash pulled the covers around Kian's waist so I wouldn't see his ass.

"Hi, Nash. Hey Kian." I greet them.

"Hi..." Kian groans.

"Where's Shawn? Did he finally get his own room?" I ask.

"Yep. He's right across the hall from you, actually." He says.

"That's great." I say. Suddenly Brent walks past me into the bedroom.

He looks back at me and smiles.

"Why do you guys come to Nash for sex?" I ask.

"Thanks man." Nash says sarcastically.

"No offence." I quickly add while putting my hands up in surrender towards Nash.

"Because he has the biggest cock of anyone in this place." Brent says excitedly.

"I'm not so sure of that." I say while pulling the waistband of my pants out for me to look down into my pants.

Brent comes over and looks into my pants. He bites his lips.

"Can I ride it?" He asks.

"Nope, sorry." I say.

"Can you at least let me suck it?" He asks.

"Saving myself for, Canada boy. Sorry kiddo." I tell him. "I can totally suck you off later though. I prefer to be in control." I add.

"That's fine. Just tell me what time to be in your room." He says. I smirk.

"Eleven." I say. He nods and I walk out, heading to Shawn's new room.

The door was open. He was talking to that new officer, Ruby Kellin.

He was blushing and laughing with her.

"No one told me there was a house warming party." I say while walking in.

"There isn't. I should go. Fair warning, there's gonna be a spot check soon." She tells us before walking out.

"That warning will give me time to hide my animal knockout drugs that I only use on special occasions." I scowl at her.

"Did you just inadvertently call me an animal?" She asks.

"I don't know, go ask your owner." I say.

She scoffs and walks out. I go and close the door.

"Nice new room." I say while looking around.

"Thanks, now get out." Shawn says.

"Nah. I'd rather make out." I say while backing him into the corner.

"Well I'd rather make out with Ruby but you don't see me backing her into a corner." He says.

"Don't put those nasty images in my head." I say while taking his hands and putting them on my chest.

"I prefer my make out partners with breasts." He says.

"I might not have voluptuous boobs but whatever is there is just as sensitive." I say while moving his hands around to massage my nipples though my t-shirt.

They harden under his touch. He yanks his arms away quickly.

"You act like you don't like it, but I know you do." I say before pressing my lips to his.