1.9

I knock on Chris Collins' door. He opens up instantly. He was pretty hot in my opinion. He smiled and gestured for me to come in.

I took out the tinfoil wrapped pills once he closed the door behind me.

"That'll be fifty bucks." I say. He gives me the money and I hand him the pills. I count out one hundred and fifty dollars. I look at the money, confused. "It's only fifty. You gave me an extra hundred." I sigh.

"Yeah, for additional services." He says while putting his hands on my hips.

"Taylor isn't telling people that I'm for sale right?" I ask.

"Right, but I just thought that you..."

"I don't fuck guys for money." I shrug while giving the money back to him.

"Do you fuck guys who keep your secret? Hm, Mr. Caniff?" He mocks. "Or should I say, Mr. Wilkinson." He adds while walking back and sitting on his bed.

"What are you talking about?" I ask nervously.

"I know that you're cheating on Taylor with Sammy." He says.

"I didn't mean for any of this to go this far." I sigh while running a hand through my hair.

"I doesn't matter what you meant or didn't mean; all that matters is that you come over here and get on your knees." He orders.

I go over sadly and get on my knees between his legs. I look up at him before putting all my might into an uppercut aimed at his jaw.

"Fuck!" He groans. I quickly get up and hurry to the door. I go to turn the knob on the door when I'm pressed against it. "You know what, I think I've changed my mind." He whispers aggressively. He grabs my hood and pulls me aggressively back over to the bed.

He bends me over it and kisses the back of my neck harshly. He pulls down my pants and boxers. He rubs my ass in slow circles before going down and kissing each side.

He takes a bottle of lube from under his mattress.

I sigh as a tear rolls down my cheek and drips off of my chin.

He groans while pulling a condom from under the bed. He pulls down his pants behind me.

~

"I-I'm so sorry Shawn..." JJ says while hugging me on one side in my bed.

"If there was anything we could do, we would do it." Matt sobbed while hugging me from the other side.

"It's okay guys. I'll be fine." I say while staring up at the ceiling.

"We should report this to the warden." JJ says.

"Yeah." Matt agrees.

"No, guys." I mutter, but it's too late, they're already leaving. The door shuts behind them.

A couple minutes later, someone just opens the door and walks in.

It was Chris.

"Hey sexy." He says while closing the door behind himself. He comes over and sits on my bed. "Been thinking about me?" He asks while caressing my jaw.

"W-what do you want?" I ask quietly while sitting up quickly.

"All I want is a kiss, for now." He smirks.

I begin to lean up closer to his lips. "Not there." He says, "There." He adds while pointing between his legs.

"Please don't make me-"