First day

Maddy's POV
I woke up in the morning energetically because why the hell not so you were having your first day at YouTube High School you were kinda shy and stuff but who cares. You wear your Jacksepticeye hoodie with a markiplier shirt underneath and converse high tops with foxy the pirate on them
TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL
I walk to the office and introduce myself after I did that the office told them to send someone to show me around "ok maddy Kjellberg someone is going to show you around"the principal says "ok thanks " I say and sit down in a chair and I look up from my phone and see my one and only brother pewds standing there "FELIX I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE OUR PARENTS GOT DIVORCED"I say happily and run to him and hug him"MADDS IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH"he says and kisses my forehead "ok so now I know your brother and sister that's a good thing"the principal says with a smile "yeah I haven't seen him since 3 years ago"I said holding on to my brother for dear life "hey let's show you around"he says and wraps his arms around me "bro I've cried so much cause I missed you"I say and start crying "hey hey now don't cry"he says kissing the top of my head "well are we in all the same classes"I say and he nods "do you have any friends bro"I say "yeah here lets go meet them in home room "he says and I nod and he takes me to home room and I see.....
Cliffhanger hurhur
Hope you liked the first chapter!!!