Chapter Five-Marriage, love, and politics-1973-4

Quote: "What's one less person on the face of the Earth, anyway?", unquote, Theodore 'Ted' Bundy, aka (Theodore Robert Cowell), (November 24, 1946-January 24, 1989),~~~

I

Ted Bundy worked for Republican Daniel Jackson Evans, (October 16, 1925-). He got mud of Italian-American politician Albert Dean Rosellini, (January 21, 1910-October 10, 2011). Soon, after he did his job, Bundy, (by the early 1970's), resumed dating  Kloepfer. But he also dated Brooks. Bundy even went to Seattle with Brooks for romantic getaways.

II

By 1973, Ted Bundy performed poorly while doing his Law Admission Tests. By January 1974, Bundy ended his relationship with Stephanie.

       "How could you dump me, Ted? Why are you going  to marry me?", Stephanie yelled.

      "Stephanie, I don't know what you mean?", Ted asked.

       "Is it another woman?", Stephanie yelled on the telephone.

       "That's not your concern; that's my concern", Ted said, and hung up the telephone...and left her broken hearted.

III

And as his love life crumbled, Ted Bundy had had a new focus.

        That of killing girls. Lots of girls.

        And, by 1974, several girls vanished.

        And the terror was beginning to start,

~~~

END OF PART TWO

~~~

Page 6