"I can't believe I didn't believe him! I even spoke to Liam about it and Li just looked so...innocent." Louis said mortified. 

"Don't worry about it Louis, he does this to everyone. He even managed to fool my dad." Luke sighed sadly at the mention of his dad.

"What do you mean 'Fool your dad'?" Louis questioned.

"We know for a fact that Liam is working for David, Calum's dad." Luke told Louis as Calum was deep in thought about his father.

"W-What? No that's not possible, Liam is practically Mr Hem-your dad's assistant. Your dad would trust Liam with his life Luke." Louis paced the room muttering.

"He must have been working for David for a couple of years for this to work. I mean, how long has he been working here for?" Louis stopped pacing to look at Luke.

"If I remember correctly he's been working here for about five years." Luke answered playing with Calum's hair. 

"He's twenty eight now right?" Louis asked scratching his chin.

"Right." 

"So he started working here at twenty three, Calum do you ever remember seeing Liam before with your dad?" Louis asked.

Calum opened his mouth. (So Luke could put his dick in. OH.)

"Don't be silly Lou, Calum didn't know anything about this. Of course he's not going to know Liam, he would've said something." Luke rolled his eyes as if it was obvious.

"Right don't get snappy." Louis glared but was in deep thought.

"So I've only been here for three years and I joined here when I was twenty. That mean's Mr Hemming's only knew Liam for two years before I came." Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"It doesn't make sense, who really trusts someone that they've only known for two years to have access to the database." Louis sighed getting stressed out.

"I'm not even allowed access to that." Luke huffed.

"Not the time." Louis snapped his fingers narrowing his eyes.

"What did Liam do, how did he.." Louis said putting his face in his hands. 

"He's quite the charmer, and if I remember correctly Liam has a lot of connections with people. Maybe my father thought of him as the perfect candidate for his assistant because of those." Luke shrugged. 

"What kind of connections?" Louis questioned just wanting one clue of some sort to Liam's secret.

"I dunno, I think he's connected to Kellin in some way." The blonde said trying to delve back into his memories for more answers. 

"Isn't Kellin connected with..David?" Louis said his mouth in an 'o' shape. (READY FOR HARRY'S PICKLE AYE.No? Ok :(   )

"I think they've had some business together of some sort." Luke thought deeply. 

"Wait, wasn't there a time period when all the gangs in the area were against each other?" Louis said trying to remind himself. 

"Yeah that was seven years ago when I was thirteen, why?" Luke asked.

Calum just stood there in Luke's arms. (Sorry I forgot about you :). )

"Does your dad have a file on that?" Louis questioned further. 

"I would think so, my dad keeps records on everything. He doesn't let me near them though." Luke sighed.

"Dammit, I'm thinking there could be answers hidden somewhere in that file." Louis sighed as well.