Chapter Two

A/N: I'd love if you guys voted and left feedback if the chapter was good or whatnot! <3

When Calum awoke he had forgotten about the whole kidnapping thing, so when he opened his eyes to be met by an unfamiliar room he screamed for a second. The flashbacks of what happened before the two strange men made him pass out came back to him.

His eyes widened in fear and looked around frantically, sighing in relief when seeing the room was empty. He was surprised though, considering the two men owned a black van and knocked him out, he was expecting to be tied to a chair and at least have chains on him.

Calum was currently in what he assumed to be a teenage boy's room. Some of his favourite bands on posters adorned the walls, and a stray pair of boxers laying on the floor. Calum panicked thinking they were his but luckily they weren't. (He checked.)

He was currently sitting on someone's bed, the bed had plain blue sheets and Calum was sitting on top of them. Calum was glad he still had clothes on though, it means I haven't been raped or anything he thought. His face paled at that thought.

What were these guys going to do to him? Why did his father desert in him in the middle of nowhere. His dad obviously saw the van and left Calum. The son wanted to know why his father apologised before leaving, most importantly why he left.

Calum sighed laying back down on the bed to think. When his head hit the pillow he felt the lump of something under the pillow, he furrowed his eyebrows and put his hand underneath the pillow to find out what it was.

He grabbed a furry object and pulled it out from under the pillow.

A stuffed toy. A penguin.

Calum giggled at that, thinking that it was owned by one of the older men. Even Calum didn't own a stuffed toy any-more. (Not judging anyone who owns a stuffed toy.)

Suddenly to door swung open to reveal a tall blonde that looked oddly like the older blonde man but younger. He had his hair in a quiff and a black lip ring. Calum noted that he looked hot as fuck with the lip ring, and don't get him started on the tattoos that adorned the blondes pale skin.

"Oh good you're awake! Now suck me off." The blonde smiled advancing towards Calum.

Calum's eye's widened in shock and out of fear he chucked the stuffed Penguin at the unknown boy in defence.

"Ooohhohohh I like them feisty you know." He wiggled his eyebrows picking up the penguin from the floor.

"Poor Pengy." The blonde pouted wiping pretend dust off the penguin.

"Pengy? How original." Calum scoffed and laughed.

The blonde glared at him.

"Don't disrespect Pengy or you'll get punished!"

Calum's eyes widened remembering he was kidnapped and was probably in the kidnappers house.

He looked at down at his lap and fiddled with his fingers.

"Hey." The blonde said using his thumb and forefinger on Calum's chin to make him look up.

"Sorry, Uhm I was kidding about the sucking off. Unless you wanna do that then go ahead." The blonde chuckled to himself before continuing.

"I'm Luke by the way, you don't need to introduce yourself. My dad has a full file on you anyway, y'know social security number, I.D, Birth certificate. Nothing too important." Luke rambled on, now waving his hands about for expression.

"I-um."

"He also just has a collection of pictures, nothing interesting. I mean if he had certain pictures I'd love to see those." Luke smirked to himself looking down at what he described as perfection.

"Why does your dad have all that information about me." Calum managed to squeak out.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "Well you should know how easy it is, I mean your dad is the leader of THB right?"

"My dad is the leader of what?" Calum asked confused.

"Oh my god, your dad didn't tell you about this shit did he." Luke burst out laughing clutching his stomach.

"Didn't tell me about what?" Calum asked annoyed at how Luke was still laughing.

"Stop laughing." He pouted.

Luke almost cooed at the sight.

"You look like a puppy." Luke almost smiled but changed it to a smirk.

"I've been told before." Calum snapped. "Now tell me what my dad didn't tell me about him!"

"Don't snap at me." Luke said eyes darkening.

Calum shrunk back in fear and muttered a sorry.

"Well I'm not going to tell you anyway." Luke chuckled staring at the pretty boy in his bedroom.

"What?! Why." Calum whined. "I don't like not knowing all this shit." Then Calum's eyes widened, he had never swore before.

"Okay first off, I never want to hear you swear again. Your mouth is too pretty for those words to come out of and I only expect you to swear when I'm inside you. Secondly I'm not telling you because I like you innocent and cute." Luke said flinging an arm around Calum's shoulder.

"What the hell?! Don't be sexual like that! You hardly know me and I hardly know you!" Calum raised his voice a little not liking shouting, taking Luke's arm off him.

"Awh is little puppy getting turned on by me? You know if you just ask I'll give you a handjob or whatever as long as you return the favour."

"Ewwww! Stop it." Calum squealed jumping off the bed and running to the door.

As he reached the door a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, restricting him getting any further. He could feel a warm breath hitting his neck as the arms around him got tighter.

"Where ya going princess?" Luke said huskily staying in the position he was in.

"Y'know I could get used to this position, even though I'd prefer you under me. But this is an okay alternative, for now. "

"What the fudge Luke get off me." Calum said wiggling about in the taller of the two's grip. It was quite a funny sight actually. A tall muscular, broad shouldered male hugging a smaller petite boy who was struggling to get out of the hug.

"It's cute how you replace the word fuck with fudge. Is that what you're going to be like during sex? You're going to be like 'Fudge! Fudge! Fudge Luke! Ugh Fudge faster Luke'" Luke said whilst thrusting the air.

Well Luke wasn't exactly thrusting the air, his thrusting was really grinding against Calum's ass.

"L-Luke stop." Calum said blushing finally getting out his grip and reaching for the door handle.

"Nuh-uh princess." Luke said grabbing Calum's wrist not wanting to hurt the pretty boy.

"I want to go home." Calum's lip trembled. Luke just wanted to kiss that lip.

Luke just sighed not knowing what to say or do. So he just picked Calum up and placed him on his bed.

"Sorry you can't leave until you suck me off." He said hoping Calum would believe him. Luke doesn't know why but he just want's those pretty lips around him. He's a hormonal teenaged boy his excuse was.

"You're lying. You're just like the rest aren't you. You're going to leave once you get what you want." Calum sighed sadly then laid down on the bed on his side and shut his eyes.

Luke didn't know what to say, he wanted to kiss Calum's forehead goodnight but he decided against it. He had to keep his bad boy attitude on or the other guys would make fun of him for going all soft on the 'New Twink.'

So Luke left Calum alone, locked in the dark room.

Calum hates the dark, and being alone.