Chapter Six

Calum pouted crossing his arms and shook his head furiously.

"No way, nope, no." He said still shaking his head, he was starting to get dizzy.

"Oh come on Cal, you're so boring." Harry groaned jumping off Calum's bed but he winced.

Calum's eyes widened. "Oh my god.." He whispered. "You did the do."

Harry blushed and looked away.

"To be honest I thought you'd top." Calum said hugging a pillow.

"Locate your chill man." Harry said eye's widening. "What happened to innocent Cal."

"I-um, I just hear things at night sometimes. The neighbours.."

"You don't need to finish that sentence." Harry interrupted quickly.

Calum just hugged the pillow closer wanting comfort.

"So tell me again, why can't you even leave this room? I just want to show you the lounge area." Harry asked bewildered.

"Yesterday when you were probably..doing the do.." He whispered the last part. "Luke was angry at me for leaving the room when he said I couldn't."

"Even though his dad-I mean boss said he wanted to see you?"

"Yeah." Calum said squeezing the life out the pillow.

"He's quite possessive isn't he." Harry chuckled.

Calum wanted to glare at Harry and tell him he wouldn't be laughing if he was in his postion. But he decided against it as he remembered Harry is in this 'place' and this place is supposedly a gang base or whatever.

There was an awkward silence after that. Harry started to pick his nails and Calum stared intently at the pillow he was holding.

That's when Niall burst into the room out of breath.

"O-Oh my god okay, so like I ship Cali." He randomly said leaning against the door panting.

"Eh no. Cake is real." Louis stated coming in after him.

"No Cali." Niall glared at Louis.

"Cake."

"Cali."

"Cake."

"Cali!"

"Cake!"

"CALI!"

"CAKE."

"CALI."

"CAKE IS FUCKING REAL NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"What the fuck are you guys talking about." Harry asked confused, looking back and forth between Niall and Louis.

"Well me and Louis wanted to get some starbucks because we are your typical white girls. Anyways. We were getting our pumpkin spice lattes and we overheard some girls talking about shipping people together. One of them was like "OMG MY OTP IS TRONNER." Then this other girl was like "Nu-uh! Troyler is real and-"

"Okay okay, what does shipping or otp mean?" Calum interrupted Niall's ramble.

"Otp means 'One True Pairing' basically means you and Luke would make one bomb ass couple" Louis told Calum.

"No! Calum and Liam!" Niall interjected his face showing disbelief.

"I swear to god I'll fucking stab you Niall." Louis threatened squaring up to Niall.

"You're bad with knives!"

"Doesn't mean I can't shove a knife up your ass! I have pretty good aim!"