Chapter Seven

"Okay so I've been thinking..." Luke trailed off still hugging Calum.

"We can look around the base if you want, if you promise not to run away and stay beside me at all times."

Calum's face lit up at the thought of leaving this dingy room. Overall the room wasn't all that bad, just being stuck in it for awhile can put a toll on you.

"Really?" Calum said, his mouth agape.

"Yes really." Luke smiled fondly down at Calum.

"Well c'mon lets go!" Calum squealed excitedly jumping up off the bed and running to the door.

"You might want to put on something over your boxers." Luke stifled a snicker as Calum looked down at his legs.

Calum was thanking everyone that he wasn't wearing burgers and fries boxers, that would be embarrassing.

So he grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and pulled them over his tan leg whilst Luke watched biting his lip.

"Damn that ass."

He wanted to retort back but decided against it. Calum wanted to spend as much time as he could with nice Luke. He hated the bi-polar, aggressive, possessive and irritable Luke.

Calum didn't want to aggravate Luke, but he seems to anyway unintentionally.

"Well come on then." Calum said giddily pulling on his converse.

Luke simply smiled at the over excited boy. He didn't get why he was so excited to look around this dump.

But then again, Luke wouldn't know what it's like to be locked up in a room.

Calum was jumping up and down whilst Luke unlocked the door and opened it. They both exited out together and it was quiet, not a soul in sight.

"It's Sunday, everyone who has a home to go to can go home on Sundays." Luke informed Calum seeing his confused expression.

"Okay." Calum smiled, the corner of his eyes crinkling. Luke thought he looked pretty.

They started to walk aimlessly just looking around. Luke decided to intertwine their fingers together, he used the excuse "Just to make sure you don't run off."

Calum simply nodded not wanting to cause an argument. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like the feel of Luke's hand in his with their fingers intertwined together.

He casually swung both their arms as they walked down a corridor Calum had never been through. Luke stared forward but smiled as Calum started to hum whilst swinging their arms.

"I'm going to show you something not many people have seen." Luke said quietly not looking at the smaller boy.

Calum looked at Luke questioningly but continued walking to what Luke wanted to show him.

The corridor was starting to get damp and dim-light. It got darker and darker as you walked down it, light bulbs that were hanging off the ceiling to give light were flickering on and off and the ceiling was leaking water.

Droplets of water fell onto Calum's head making him shriek in fear. He had an iron grip on Luke's hand and Luke winced.

"Sorry." Calum blushed letting go of Luke's hand only for his hand to be claimed again.

"Don't worry about it, the base is located under a lake. That's why sometimes water leaks, we'll have to get some guys to look at that actually." Luke said mumbling at the end.