Chapter 38- Hot Tub

Chapter 38

Harry pov.

"Wow!!" We were all shocked.

This suite that we had gotten, was huge! It was the biggest suite that I had ever seen.

"Welcome to our new home for awhile." Liam said. The rest of us were all still taking in the whole place.

We all started walking around the place. In the living room, was two couches, a love seat, a coffee table, and a plasma screen tv that was sitting on top of the fire place.

The kitchen, was pretty big, it had lots of counter space, fridge, dishwasher, double oven, and a microwave.

I then went into the bedrooms.

The first one was already claimed by Louis and Zayn, so I didn't even bother looking in that room.

The second room was Niall and Liam, so that left me and Sunny in the third room.

Our room was the biggest. It had its very own bathroom, a king size bed, and 2 dressers.

I walked into the bathroom just to see how big it was and I was amazed.

There was a hot tub, a shower, bath tub, and 2 sinks.

"Woah!" I heard Sunny day as she followed me into the bathroom. "Did you arrange this?"

"No. Liam did, but ill take credit for it." I said as I pulled her close to me. She rested her head on my chest.

There was a silence. Not an awkward one, but a comfortable one. I smiled at this.

Sunny lifted her head from my chest. "I missed you. I know I was wrong and didn't call or anything but I wanted to. I just didn't want to have to deal with everything. I'm sorry boo."

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone out to see Taylor. I knew she was going to try something but I felt like she changed. I missed you too kitten, I missed you too."

Sunnys hands were now on my chest as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. I brought my head down so our lips could meet.

I immediately felt all of the sparks all over again. Our lips molded together perfectly. This kiss wasn't hungry like our other one. This kiss was slow and soft.

"We should get the others." She said pulling away.

"Alright. Feel like going in the hot tub?" I asked with a cheeky smile on my face.

She nodded like crazy as we both ran out of the bathroom and to tell the others to get in their swim gear.

Once the others knew, sunny and I went back to our room to change.

"Which one should I wear?" She asked me holding two bikinis up.

The one on the left was a strapless bikini, it was zebra print with small neon pink flowers scattered over the print.

The one on the right was also strapless, but was blue. In some parts it was blue with black polkadots, and in the others it was black an blue stripes.

"That one." I said pointing to the zebra printed one.

She nodded and placed the blue one back in her luggage. She got up to the bathroom to change.

Once she came out I looked up. I had already changed.

"Woah!" I said. I didn't know what to say. She looked stunning. Her hair was down in its waves that I love so much, and the suit showed off her figure. I noticed that she had put shorts on over the bottoms.

"Are you going to take those off love?" I asked referring to her shorts.

She shook her head.

The other lads walked into the room and I heard Zayn whistle. "Hey! Watch it! This is my girlfriend Zayn." I stated.

He just chuckled.

The lads went into the bathroom and took their shirts off and went into the hot tub right away.

When Sunny was about to step into the hot tub, Louis spoke up.

"Take your shorts off love! They're going to get soaked." He said.

Sunny's eyes suddenly got large. She took awhile but finally took her shorts off. I had already gone into the tub while she was standing there.

I saw scars on her legs. When did those get there?

All of the boys must have seen them too but didn't want to say anything. They all just looked at me.

Sunny walked into the hot tub and came to sit by me. When the water went up to her scars, she flinched.

She just went back and sat on the stairs. She left her scars out of the water.

"Sunny can I talk to you alone for a minute?" I asked.

She just nodded and got out of the tub. I followed her and we went out to the kitchen.

"Why did you do this to yourself?" I asked her lifting her onto the counter tops so we were at the same height.

"Do what?" She asked.

"Sunny your scars. Why did you do that?" I asked

"Harry, it's a log story. You wouldn't want to hear it."

"I've got time kitten, all the time in the world."

She sighed. "Fine. You want to know. Just don't get mad." I nodded my head. She continued," I knew that you would eventually find someone prettier, fitter, and all around better then me. When I saw the pictures of you and Taylor, it made me realize that you had found someone better. All of the hate from everyone got worse, they would say things like 'I'm glad Haylor happened. Sunny didn't deserve him anyways' and I realized that they were true." She was crying by now and I just started wiping each and every tear away.

"Sunny none of the hate is true. If anything I don't deserve you. You are the most beautiful girl ever. I'm sorry about me and Taylor babe. It's all my fault. It was stupid of me to go. I should have stayed with you. I'm sorry kitten!" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and bringing her in for a hug.

She put her arms around my shoulder and hugged me back. "I love you Sunny."

"I love you too." She said before she looked up and kissed me.

We pulled away and went back to the hot tub. The boys were all joking around laughing. When we walked back in as they saw Sunny crying I have them all a look saying " I'll tell you later"

The boys need to prepare to be shocked.

••••••••••••

•••••••••••

••••••••••

•••••••••

••••••••

•••••••

••••••

•••••

••••

•••

••

Authors note:

Hey y'all!! I want y'all to know that I have been super motivated to write more. Just today I have written 3 chapters and I can't wait to get feedback!

Please tell me what y'all think!!

Lots of love!

Xx,

Isabel<3<3