Chapter 22- Jennifer

AN: quick thing. The interviewers in my book are made up. Unless I say they are real. Because some of them might be but yeah... Haha on with the book!!!!

Chapter 22

Sunny's pov.

Last nigt was wonderful! I finally got to talk to niall, Harry and I talked for a bit, we confessed our love for each other and everything was perfect!! Well... Almost everything.

I tried not to show that I was upset and I think I'm doing a pretty good job! I mean nobody has asked, so that's a good sign.

Today the boys have an interview. The I interviewer is said to be super flirty, and gorgeous. Or at least that's what I have heard.

Her name is Jennifer. I haven't heard very much talk from the boys about her but she is said to be nice. We have about 30 minutes before the interview and the boys are going crazy!!!

"Where is my hair gel?!?!"

"I need carrots!!!!"

"Calm down everyone!!!!"

"I can't calm down!!!! Kevin isn't here with me!!! He usually calms me down!!!"

I bet you know who said what. Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Louis again.

"Lou just calm down. I here for you!" Harry was being the flirt that he was and was giving Louis a huge hug.

I quickly got out my phone and took a picture of it. Once I got the shot I posted it on twitter. I posted the pic along with a caption I this:

Larry Stylinson is OFFICIAL!!!!! I have proof!!!

I also tagged the boys as well. The boys made me popular on twitter by following me and always tagging me in everything since I'm almost always with them.

"10 minutes!" Someone shouted into the dressing room.

Right at that moment Harry and louis's phones dinged. They both pulled their phones out of their pockets and glared at me. I acted all innocent.

Paul walked into the dressing room and told the boys to go out backstage to get their microphones and earplugs and everything. This show was supposed to be really popular.

Louis had red jeans with his signature striped shirt on with suspenders, and his black TOMS.

Harry had grey skinny jeans on with a grey t-shirt and a white cover jacket on.

Liam was wearing jeans with a blue top.

Zayn had dark grey jeans on, a white t-shirt, and a jean jacket.

Niall had regular jeans on and a white t-shirt on.

(AN: sorry I'm not very descriptive)

All of the boys were getting their ear pieces on while I was looking around for Jennifer. I wanted to meet her before the show.

I was interrupted from my search for her by somebody wrapping their arms around my waist. I looked up to see Harry. I turned around and gave him a hug.

"No PDA!!!!!! It's nasty!!!" Louis yelled being the child that he is.

Harry and I pulled apart. "Aren't you nervous?" I asked him even though I knew he wouldn't be.

"Well... Since I've been in so many interviews before, no. But I've never heard of this interviewer before, so in that case a little. I don't know what to expect from questions that they might ask."

"You'll do great!! I have heard a couple things about this interviewer before."

"Really like what?"

"We'll for one that she is ver-"

I was interrupted by Paul telling Harry he ha to go and get ready to wait for his cue. He immediately said bye to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

He pulled away to go to the entrance to the stage. I smiled at him as he walked away. I realized that I hadn't told Harry about how I've heard that Jennifer is super flirty. I walked over to tell him, but he walked on stage.

I ran over to the door and it was too late. I walked back over to Paul, so that I could be told where to go and sit or stand. Paul took me down by the stage to the front row.

Harry's pov.

"Ladies and gentleman. Please welcome the one and only, ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!"

There were tons of cheers and screams. I wasn't able to see any of them because of all the lights.

I walked behind the rest of the boys and went and sat next to Louis on the "love seat" couch.

"Welcome boys and may I just say that you all look charming!" The interviewer said. Her name was Jennifer I think.

"Thanks" we all said in unison. The light just dimmed down a little bit and we could now see some of the audience. I saw Sunny sitting in the front row amongst all the fans.

"Harry?" Jennifer said. Bringing me back to reality. This was my first time looking t the interviewer, and I realized that I knew her. It was Sunny's sister...

Authors note:

Hey everyone!!! So sorry to leave you hanging there but I kinda have to... Haha it makes you all want to keep reading!!! :)

First update of spring break!!! It feels good!!! I have so much free time!!! I am probably going to update the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow morning.

I am so sorry for any miss-spelling or any errors because I am typing this on my iPod. If there any errors then please leave a comment and I will come back and fix it!!

I also wanted to let you all know that if you are writing a book of your own and want me to read it, I would be more then happy to!!! I would also love to co-write any book, so if you need help you can always ask me!!! I will try and help you as soon as I can but remember that I have to work on this book to!!!

If you haven't already, please go back and read the update before this, it was titled "Recommended books" it talks about some of my favorite books that I would love for you all to read!!!!

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I haven't had vey much time lately and I have spring break now and I am going to make it up to you all!!!!

Thanks so much for reading this book!!!! Please remember to FAN,COMMENT,AND VOTE!!!!! I you are a silent reader the least you could do is vote. It's only one tap/click.

Thanks so much!!! Lots of love!! <3

~Isabel<3<3