Chapter 24- Little Things

I don't really want to write tons of questions for the interview so I'm skipping ahead.

Chapter 24

Harry's pov ** after interview**

We're back at the hotel. Oh how I've missed it!!! Jenni wouldn't stop asking questions and it's late at night and I just want to sleep.

"SLEEPOVER!!!!!!" Louis screamed.

"I'm in!!" Sunny answered. I guess that means that I'm in too. We all agreed to sleep out in the living room.

Everyone went their separate ways to get into their pjs and to grab pillows and blankets.

I was the first one back out and I started setting my stuff out on the ground, leaving the couch for someone else.

"Won't that hurt a super stars back?" I could basically hear Sunny smirking. That was something that happened when I was at her house trying to decide where to sleep.

"Ha-ha very funny, Sunny!"

"You should become a poet. You just rhymed!"

"You should become a model, so that I can still see you whenever I'm shopping." I started walking over to her and pull her close. "You are beautiful Sunny and the whole world needs to see it, before.."

"Ewwwww!!!!!!! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!! IT'S SLEEPOVER NIGHT NOT MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF US NIGHT!!!" Louis screamed stomping his feet like a 5 year old.

Sunny and I pulled away walking over to my makeshift bed. Sunny put her pillows right next to mine. I tried not to smile at tht.

"Alright. Movie time!!!!" Sunny declared.

"What's with all the screaming?? You guys need to be quiet before we get complaints on how loud we are. Please calm down." A tired looking Paul emerged from the dark hallway.

A round of sorrys were said. "Good now quiet down." Paul went back to bed.

"What movie are we watching?" I could tell Zayn and Niall were getting impatient.

"I want to watch a scary movie. Like Paranormal Activity 4!!!" I replied.

(AN I have never seen this movie so yeah... I know it's scary and creepy and all that. Haha :/ )

All of the boys agreed and Sunny hadnt said a word.

I scooted closer to her, leaned back on the chair behind it and said in a whisper " What's wrong babe?"

"N-nothing." She stuttered

"Babe it's ok if you're scared for the movie. I'm right here to protect you, just like the Ferris wheel." I said wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

Liam was putting the movie into the movie player that was hooked up to the flat screen tv.

I could almost feel Sunny shaking, so I pulled her onto my lap holding her close and tight.

Her arms wrapped around my waist and mine were around her shoulders.

Sunny's pov.

Harry pulled me onto his lap. He had his arms around my shoulders and I wrapped mine around his waist.

I had already been starting to feel better and I was calmer right when the movie started. I was getting scared again. It was getting very intense and I knew something was going to pop out.

I pulled my hands away from Harry's waist and covered my eyes, trying not to see anything.

I felt Harry remove my hands and placed them in my lap. Harry then pulled me even closer and rested my head on his chest. I was catching on to what he meant.