Chapter 35- Worst Case Senario

Chapter 35.

Sunny pov.

I had to sit by harry?!?!

Crap crap crap! Ill just entertain myself by looking out the window the whole time, or... Or... Being on my phone!

As Harry sat down next to me, I could feel his eyes on me, even though my back was to him.

I took a deep breath and faced forward. I kept a straight face and tried my best not to start crying.

"S-sunny?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked turning to face him.

I looked straight into his eyes. They were full of hate, anger, sadness, and hurt.

He didn't say anything else, he just looked straight at me.

It was then that I remembered everything about him that I loved so much.

I was about to turn away again when he put his hand on my arm.

This was such a small gesture but meant so much. I couldn't help it anymore. I started to cry.

I felt a single year running down my cheek, and I just left it there. I didn't wipe it away or anything. It just stayed there.

"Sunny listen, I'm so sorry. I know tht it looked like I kissed her but I swear it was her who kissed me." His voice was starting to crack. "I loved you. I still do. I know that this probably won't help at all but I really truly am sorry."

I then stared deeper into his eyes. There was a silence between us.

"Harry I-I just don't understand why you didn't even tell me or the lads about any of this. How you didn't say anything about you going out to meet taylor. All you said was that you were going out." My tears started coming faster. "I knew right then that something was going on." I said just near above a whisper.

It seemed loud me clear to both of us. "Everybody please fasten your seat belts and please stay seated." The pilot said over the intercom.

So much had already happened before the plane had already taken off.

I felt the plane start to move so I looked away from Harry's eyes, and to the window. Yup, I clarified, the plane is moving.

I gripped tighter onto the arm rests. Harry's hand was still on my arm so he felt me tense up.

"You hate this part still don't you?" He asked me.

I nodded and started shaking.

Harry's hand lifted my arm off of the arm rest, flipped it up, and pulled me into his chest.

To be exact, it was like our hugs, my hands on his chest, our bodies pressed together, his chin resting on top of my head.

To be honest, this felt nice. I missed this. I've missed his hugs, his kisses, and most of all I missed him.

The plane lifted up into the air and we were now flying.

Harry started to pull away, but my hands clenched on his shirt pulling him back in. I started to cry even harder thinking about how much I want, no. How much I need Harry back.

I pulled back looked into his eyes, and realized he had been crying as well.

I couldn't take this anymore. I had to do something. I had to g-...

My thinking was cut short as Harry pressed his lips to mine. This kiss was full of hunger, as if making up all of those kissed we could have shared instead of missed.

I was shocked at first, but gave in immediately. I had missed kissing Harry so much.

" Hey Ha- ohh" Niall started. I guess we were aloud to walk around now.

I pulled away almost immediately as I heard Nialls voice. "I see you two have made up?" He stated with a smirk.

I looked over to Harry who was shrugging at Niall.

He just nodded and walked back to his seat.

Harry turned back to face me. He smiled at me. I smiled back but the quickly stopped.

He still hasn't proved to me that he didn't kiss taylor.

"Harry, I'm just going to be honest ok. I miss you but how do I know that you won't go back to Taylor?" I said.

He didn't hesitate his reply "Sunny, I made mistake going to meet with Taylor. I lost my world that day and I may never get it back. I need my world back. With out it, I'm just floating around."

This made me smile. I started to cry again but this time Harry wiped each tear away with his thumb.

"Harry."

"Yes love?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"I still love you. We just have so much to discuss before I can forgive you."

"I know kitten. And I'm sorry. But will you please take me back and give me one more chance?" He practically begged.

I paused to think about this. Who the heck am I kidding! I didn't need to think about this!

I took a deep breath before I told him my answer. "Harry, Id love to!!!!! But no."

••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••

••••••••••••

•••••••••••

••••••••••

•••••••••

••••••••

•••••••

••••••

•••••

••••

•••

••

Authors note:

Wow. Just wow. What do y'all think will happen?? What will harrys reaction be??

Love y'all,

Xx,

Isabel<3