Chapter 25- Nutella and Pancakes

Chapter 25

Harry's pov.

Last night was perfect! I got sunny, the girl of my dreams to be my girlfriend!

Today, I was going to take her on a date! I can't wait! Just imagine the look on her face! My life couldn't be any better!

Except...

Maybe...

One thing...

"Alright boys, today you have a concert and then same with tomorrow. So be sure to rest before tonight." Paul informed us.

I mentally screamed "NOOOOO!!!", but outside in the real world, I said "alright then"

This totally screwed up my plans to take sunny out on a date tonight!!!

Sunny walked into the room, just waking up from sleeping. She had a huge bed-head but I didn't care. She was my everything!

As she looked around seeing that we were all up, she smiled warmly at me. I walked towards her and gave her a huge hug. I can't wait to do this every morning!

"Morning harry" sunny said.

"Morning love. Sleep well?"

"Best since we got here." We have been here for a couple of days already having to have done at least 3 interviews.

I smiled at her again an silently pulled away.

Sunny's pov.

I sat down on a stool next to Niall. Liam was making pancakes and I was starving. I could tell niall was too by the way he was eyeing the pancakes.

The first pancake was done and Liam put it on a plate an turned around to grab the bowl of mix. I reached for the pancake and Niall growled at me. I went over to the cabinets and grabbed the gift from the gods!!! Aka, Nutella.

I smeared Nutella all over the pancake and ate it before Liam realized the pancake was gone.

"Niall! You're supposed to wait until there were more pancakes for everyone else!" Liam screeched.

"It wasn't me!!!" Niall counteracted

"That's what you said yesterday!" Liam replied again. I was remembering how there was toast sitting out and I took a piece... Haha

I silently laughed but tried not to smile while Niall was being scolded by Liam.

Once Liam focused his attention back on the pancakes, Niall glared at me. I just smirked back.

Just then Harry started massaging my neck. It scared me at first and then it just felt soothing.

Liam finished cooking another pancake this time placing them in front of me and out of Nialls reach. "Here you go Sunny!" Liam smiled to me.

"Ohh!!! My favorite!!!!" I smiled toward Niall this time. His mouth was open and he was glaring at me. I just acted all innocent.

Once again I smeared Nutella all over my pancakes and scarfed them down. "Wow sunny!! I think you ate those faster than Niall ever could, which is near impossible!!" Harry was astounded.

I could feel my cheeks reddening.

I thanked liam for breakfast, and walked back to my bedroom. I needed to freshen up.

I walked into the washroom, and looked in the mirror. Wow!! I had terrible hair right now! It looked like a rats nest!!!

After I freshened up, I decided that today would be my lazy day since the boys only had a concert and I would be backstage. I put on black jeans, a green "free hugs" shirt, and green toms on.

I decided to loosely curl my hair and to put light make up on. Just my usual, foundation, mascara, and eyeliner.

I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack when I took a look at the clock. It was already 2:35!!

We had to leave at 2:40 to be early to the concert because the boys would get mobbed by fans and they needed to warm up.

"Harry!!! Niall!!! Louis!!! Zayn!!! Liam!!! We have to leave like now!!!! Or we will be late for the concert!!!" I screamed into the apartment.

I got no response, nothing. Where were they?? I walked into each of their rooms, and didnt find them anywhere.

"Boys???" Still no response.

I reached for my phone and pulled it out of my back pocket. I had 8 missed calls and 25 texts!!!

"Wow..." I said to myself. I walked out the door and called harry.

One ring....

Two rings...

Three rings...

"Hello??"

"HARRY!!!!"

"Sunny?!?!"

"Yeah babe it's me! Where are you guys?"

"Where are we? Where are you?!"

"I'm at the hotel!"

I heard him mumble something to himself.

Harry's pov.

"I'm at the hotel!" I heard sunny say.

That's great! Just great! One day after being together and I forget to take my girlfriend with me to my concert that I was going to surprise her at!

"Sunny, stay there. We have to perform in like 30 minutes butI will come and get you."

"Harry, you cant. You can't let the fans down. I will figure something out and be able to come see you perform."

"Kitten, Im so sorry. I can't believe I left without you. We couldn't find you so we thought you were already here and went to come talk with Eleanor and Danielle." I felt guilty.

"Harry don't worry. I'm alright. I will be there. Just keep an eye out for me!"

"Harry you need to come and warm up!" Paul came to take me away.

"Alright one minute!" I told him.

"Sunny I have to go but text me if you need anything. I love you kitten and I'm so sorry! I will make it up to you!"

"It's alright. I will I promise. I love you too babe!" She told me and it made me smile I loved the sound of that.

"Alright bye kitten."

"Bye harry."

Authors note:

I'm not really happy with this chapter... I feel like nothing really happened in it. It was just a filler chapter I guess.. Haha

Have you guys realized how British I have become?!?! Honestly I am more british then American now... Haha :)

Please leave feedback and tell people about this book!!!!

I want to thank everyone for getting this book over 1,000 reads!!! It's amazing!!!! <3<3<3

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

INBOX!!

Lots of love! <3

~Mama Peasant <3<3