Chapter 18- Flights

Hey everyone!!! It's just a quick authors note. Thanks so much for reading and voting!!!! This means so much to me!!!! I never would have thought that I would have gotten 440+ reads!!!!!! Thanks so much!!! Love yah!! <3 xoxo

Chappy 18

Paul's pov (just to be nice!! Lol)

So basically as Louis has told me, Harry and sunny are fighting. Sunny isnt talking to Harry and Harry doesn't know why. Neither Louis or I have any idea as well... I'm just hoping that it doesn't last for long because quite frankly this will get a lot of attention and I know that they will get crowded more often.

Nialls pov

"Zayn!!! Liam!!!! We have to stay together incase paul, harry, Louis, and sunny decide to show up!!!" I have both of them glares.

We have been standing around at the airport for over an hour, and fans have recognized us even in our disguises. We really need to work on them...

"Alright, alright. Calm down mate" Liam said walking back towards me.

Normally Liam would be doing this and not me. He is Daddy Direction after all.

Sunny's pov.

I was still looking out the window and it had been over an hour since Harry and I had last spoken. I decided to go on twitter and see what was happening. (Lol zayn... XD)

I had gotten quite a few mentions from people I didn't know. Most of them were about me and Harry at the airport. They must have been fans that we saw.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Sunny, I know you're mad at me and all but can we at least talk and be civilized??" Harry was giving me his smirk.

I sighed. "I guess..."

"Thank you, now I just want to apologize for what ever I did. I didn't know that what ever it was would have made you mad at me. You're my best friend and I think we should at least talk this out."

"Harry, what I was mad about was nothing. It was stupid and I shouldn't have acted the way I did and-"

I was rudely interrupted by the flight attendant asking us if we wanted anything to drink. "No thanks I'm fine."

Harry just got some water. I noticed the flight attendant was staring at Harry. She gave him his water, and I noticed a little paper coming along with it.

"Harry, what's that paper??" I asked grabbing at it.

"Love. I have no idea. Hang on one minute." Harry looked at the paper and then looked back.

Harry's pov.

I looked down at the piece of paper the flight attendant had given me.

It read:

Harry, You may not recognize me but it is Jenni. I hope you still remember me. I was your neighbor and we were best friends. Please call me with this number and we can catch up sometime. Xoxo ~Jenni<3

This was not happening!!!!! I remember The name Jenni but not who she was. I'll call her later.

"What is it harry??" Sunny was now getting impatient.

I handed her the note. She read it and then looked up at me. "Harry, please tell me that her last name isn't Johnson."

"I have no clue... Sorry love. Why??"

Authors note:

Hey everyone!!!!! I promised you an update if I got 50 votes and we did!!!!! So here you are!!! Sorry it's so short but I have to make it dramatic!!! Mwwwhaha (evil laugh) Lol why do I find myself so funny... :)

Thanks to everyone who had been fanning, voting, and commenting!! I know I have some silent readers out there. Every book has some. Please don't be one. Just comment or vote. You dot have to on every chapter but even just every once in awhile would be nice!!! Please please help me out!!!!

I know a lot of people don't read the authors notes but it's really important to me. It really helps to know that you all want to know what I need to say. So if I get up to 55-60 votes then I will update and publish chappy 19!!! Almost in the twenties!!! :)

FAN, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!! PLEASE TELL FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK!!! IT MEANS A LOT!!!! PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT!!! Xoxo!! Lots of love <3

~Isabel