Chapter 4- The Talk

Sunny's p.o.v

After we left louis's house Harry dropped Zayn off and then me. Harry stopped in front of my apartment but kept the doors locked. "Back during truth or dare... did you mean what you said, about liking me?" Harry asked. A hint of hope in his voice.

"Well I believe the question was who I liked the mot that was in the room, and since Zayn wasn't there then I went with you." I said.

"You're kidding roght?!?!" Harry asked.

"Nope I'm dead serious!!!!!!!!" He gave me the evil eye after that. "I'm just kidding Harry, I don't really like anyone right now..."

Harry looked disappointed. I'm not sure why because he only likes me as a friend, right?!?! He has never said anything about liking me and we tell each other everything!!! He would have told me by now.

"Harry thanks for cheering me up yesterday! It really helped. It made me realize that Daniel is a jerk who I never want to speak of again!!!"

"Sunny I'm always going to be there for you. Holding you up, heads held high!! Just like when we were kids too!"

"Harry I just realized something... You are still wearing Nialls shirt!!! Haha!!! You guys forgot to switch back!!!!"

Harry looked down "crap!!! My mum got me that shirt... Niall never gives things back. My mums gonna flip!!!"

"Harry I don't think your mums gonna flip over a shirt!!! When we were kids she wouldn't even flip if we made mud pies and brought them in the house!" Harry started laughing at our memories.

Harry finally unlocked the car doors. I didn't want to leave though. Which I found weird because I couldn't like Harry that way... Could I???

Authors note:

Yeah I know... This chapter was short. But at least it's dramatic!!! Mwhaha!!!! I'm just evil like that!!! <3 vote an leave feedback!!! Thanks<3

~Isabel