Chapter 14- Airport

Sunny's pov

I was woken up by Harry shaking me. Apparently I had fallen asleep when I was packing. I had fallen onto my clothes in my suitcase.

Once I was fully awake Harry explained that we have 2 hours until we need to leave my house for the airport to go on tour with the boys.

I quickly finished packing and went into the washroom to shower.

---

I decided to wear dark skinny jeans, a light blue flowy top, with black mid calf high boots. I loosely curled my hair, an put my usual amount of make up on. Foundation, mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss.

I went into the kitchen to have a quick breakfast. I walked in and saw Harry setting pancakes, bacon, and strawberries onto the table.

"Morning love" Harry greeted me.

"Hey harry. What's this for??"

"I wanted to make this special for you. Since it's your very first tour with me and the lads." I was smiling ear to ear. He was too sweet.

"Thanks harry!!!"

---

We were on our way to the airport. I was exhausted, mind you that it is only 8:30 in the morning. Harry was driving thank god!!! If I was driving we would probably have been in an accident!!

Harry turned the radio on to break the silence. The song that was playing ha just ended and a new song was starting. I knew it right away. It was Carly Rae jepsons call me maybe.

I looked at Harry and he started jamming out right away. I joined him at the chorus.

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy!! But here's my number so call me maybe!! It's hard to look right at yah baby!!!!! But here's my number so call me maybe?!?!"

Harry kept singing along. His voice was like an angel singing. I looked at him. He was all over the song when we came to a stop. We were at the airport and about to get on a plane to California.

---

Harry's pov.

We were having so much fun in the car that I forgot the most important thing. I'm famous. Shoot!!!! I had pulled up to where everyone else parked instead of where I was supposed to meet the boys, Danielle, and Eleanor.

"Sunny please text one of theboys and tell them that we will be there in about 5 minutes. We are supposed to have driven straight to the plane. Not this way." I said explaining.

"Ummm... Alright."

I started pulling out of where we were so that we could meet up with the boys, when somebody spotted me. I didn't have anything to wear as a disguise!!!!! Whoever spotted me must have yelled my name out because all of a sudden a whole entire crowd was surrounding us.

"Sunny are you still texting the boys????"

"Yeah why?" She said clearly se hadn't looked up and hadn't noticed all of the fans.

"Just call Louis instead!!! That will be way faster and tell him to send Paul out to come help is get out of all of this before we miss our flight!!!!"

Authors note:

Hey everyone!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating!!!!! I have been super busy and haven had much time!! I've been trying to find time to write but it's getting hard. Please just remember to fan, comment, and vote!!!! All of this will help me to know that people are still reading my book, and that it hasn't been forgotten about. Thanks to everyone who has already been doing this!!!! You rock!!!! Lots of love!<3

~Isabel

P.s. I have been trying to come up with a sign out name for me. Please help!! I don't have any good names... Either inbox me or comment a name below!! Thanks!!! Lots of love again!!! Haha lol :) <3