She looks at me with her eyebrow raised half way before saying, "When did you become so nervous to speak to me?" She gives me a mischievous smile before laughing. Seeing her laugh like that makes be join in with her breaking the nervousness I had before walking into the room. After I calmed my laughs down I was finally able to say, "I just didn't want you to freak out on me like you did yesterday." She gives me another smile before saying, "I'm really sorry about that. I have something to tell you though. I need you to please bare with me and try to understand what I am about to tell you." Looking Reagan in the eye, I can see how serious she is being. I walk over to the chair that is beside her bed before sitting in it and responding, "Okay, I'm all ears."

        She turns to look me in the eye before saying, "After you left last night, Kenzie and me kissed. She didn't want to but I begged for it. Once the kiss ended, we both went to sleep. Over night all my memories came back to me." I leaned up in my chair upon hearing her tell me that to rejoice with her, but she holds her hand up and continues. "Hold on. I know I should be happy and wanting to tell everyone right now but I only want you to know. Kenzie must not find out. Can you promise me that?"

         I jump up out of my seat angrily upon hearing her ask me that before yelling,  "WHY NOT? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SHE HAS BEEN FOR YOU? Reagan, this is the stupidest thing you have ever asked me to do." I can't even look at her, I am so pissed. I start to pace back and forth trying to calm myself. I stop pacing and face the wall when I hear Reagan say, "Matty, it's not what you think. All this made me realize that I am in love with her more than anything. I can't keep pushing her away. I definitely can't keep stringing Sarah along anymore. After Kenzie left this morning, I sat here debating if I should tell her or not. I want her to be happy that I have my memories back but when she finds out you know as well as I do everything will go back to the way it was. I can't do that anymore. Right now, she is letting her emotions run her. That's the Kenzie I need right now."

        She takes a moment to sip some water before continuing with, "I am going to tell her. I just need a few weeks to come up with a perfect plan that way I can finally have her. I don't want to go another day without being able to wake up beside her and call her my own." I hear what she is saying and it makes me happy that she is finally willing to fight, but I still think she is being unfair to Kenzie. She has been the one that has worried more for her. "I understand everything you are saying, Reagan, but why can't we go ahead and tell Kenzie you remember everything? I don't see why we have to keep that from her?"

       I finally go sit back in the chair before she says, "If we tell her, Kenzie will go back to being her old self. I don't want that to happen right now. She will push me away and not give me a chance to be close to her. Keeping this away from her will ensure that she will continue to worry about me. I need her to be that way." I start to understand what she is saying hearing all that. The stress I had for the last 24 hours finally goes away knowing that I don't have to walk on eggshells anymore. Reagan is finally awake and she remembers everything.

      When I think about Sarah, I start to feel guilty though? Which makes me ask, "So, What happens with the whole Sarah situation?" She bits her lip like she is in deep thought before responding, "I haven't really thought about that yet. I know I need to tell her as soon as possible. I don't want to hurt her though. She has been there for me when no one else was." Should I tell her about my feelings for Sarah or should I leave it alone for now? The guilt is eating away at me so I quickly say, "Reagan, I have something I need to tell you." She looks at me with a worried look before nodding her head for me to go ahead and tell her. "So while you were in your coma and Kenzie was running Andre Estates, Sarah and I stayed here at the hospital a lot with each other." I stop before barely whispering, "I have started to develop feelings for her." She leans over towards me before asking, "What was the last thing you said?" God, this is so hard to admit to her. I nervously run my hand on the back of my neck before saying, "I have started to develop feelings for her"