Whats happening?

Unedited

(A/N I know you guys are hating me right now. This will be my shortest chapter. Sorry guys. Just a filler chapter.)

Third Person POV

The doctor was standing around waiting on his next patient when the emergency doors burst open. The EMTs rushed in with a young woman on a stretcher. Upon seeing them the doctor rushes forward to see what's going on. One of the EMTs starts saying, "We have Reagan Fitzpatrick. She's 26 years old. A red mustang ran a red light striking the side of her limo. From the looks of it, she struck her head on the glass of the rear driver side door. She has several broken bones. We have had to revive her once in route." The doctor looks to the nurse closest to him asking for the family to be called in before rushing Reagan through the double doors to operate on her.

Matty POV

            I was sitting on the hotel bed listening to Kenzie tell me about her talk with Reagan. I kind of already figured that Reagan would not agree with the plans. She wanted Kenzie to be hers only. I don't hold anything against her. My phone starts ringing. I don't recognize the number so I pick it up saying, "Hello, this is Mathew" "Yes sir. This is Northside Hospital. We are calling you in regards to Reagan Fitzpatrick. Do you know her?", I hear a woman's voice say over the phone. "Yes ma'am. She is my best friend." The woman then says, "We have you as the emergency contact for her. She was just in a wreck and had to be rushed here to the hospital." I immediately jump up and grab the keys to my car before saying, "Is she okay? I'm on my way." The woman then says, "I can't tell you anything right now. She is in the operating room. I will see you when you get here."
            I hang up the phone and look over to Kenzie. She had been giving me a look that said what's going on. "Reagan has been in a car wreck. She was rushed to the hospital and is in surgery now. We need to get over there." Kenzie starts to cry and gets up. She rushes out the door with me following close behind her. I decided it was only right to call Sarah up and let her know. She tells me she would meet us there. I also called my parents and Reagan's secretary to let them know. Reagan and me had always talked about what we needed the other person to do if anything ever happened to one of us. I was following her directions.
           When we got to the hospital we asked for information on Reagan. We were told the same thing, but they showed us were to sit that way the doctor could find us when he was done with the surgery. Sarah arrived ten minutes after we did. I guess not knowing what was happening caused Sarah and Kenzie to lean on one another for comfort. They were both hugging one another as they cried. All I could do was pace from one end of the room to the other. Would Reagan be okay? What is going to happen if she doesn't make it? If she does make it, will everything still be the same? God, please let her make it. We need her in our lives.

Kenzie POV

       I felt like my world was crashing down around me. Reagan had left a hour ago from the restaurant. Would those be the last words we speak to one another? Sarah is just as distraught as I am right now. In our grief, we have decided to lean on one another for support. I don't know if I will have the strength to continue living if something happens to her right now. She is the love of my life. I should have fought for her harder then I have. My mother does not mean as much as she does in my life. If anything the way my mother has dictated my life has kind of made me hate her a little. I could have been living a happy life filled with love up until this point if I had just chose Reagan. I should have chose her.
          If Reagan makes it, I am going to try my hardest to win her over. She is my everything. Why have I been so stupid? I have done nothing, but hurt those around me by not following my own heart. I hope that it's not too late to rectify everything. Matty deserves to be able to go out in the world and find someone that will love him the way he deserves to be loved. I cannot continue dragging him into a loveless marriage. He will never be happy. I cannot choose to love him. Reagan stole my heart when we were teenagers and I will never be able to take it back. I don't want to take it back because I freely gave it to her.
             I wish the doctor would come tell us if she is okay or not. This waiting around is really making my emotions go all over the place. Please let her make it. I need her more than I have ever needed anyone in my life. Please fight for us Reagan. We all need you.

Sarah POV

         Why is it that life always has a twist with it? Reagan and I had just made up from her cheating on me. I forgave her because honestly she didn't have to tell me about it. Since I found out about her feelings for Kenzie, I knew that their feelings had laid dormant for years. I was actually kind of surprised that they had never acted upon them until that point. Just being in the same room they create such a connection that you would be stupid not to realize it.
         As an outsider you can see how both of them seem to always end up following the other one with their eyes. I'm not even sure that they realize they both do it. I think it is something that they are so used to doing it is just a habit now. If Matty had not of told me about their feelings for one another I would have been able to pick up on it. They do not hide their feelings very well. I think Matty has realized he's not in love with Kenzie anymore. The pictures that Reagan showed of Matty and Kenzie showed a different side of them then I have seen. I would have honestly thought they were in love with one another back then. Looking at them now that spark is gone.
          When I first met Reagan I could tell what a great person she was. I knew that I wanted to get to know her better. As we spent more time together I could tell she had lost a bunch of things in her life causing her to lose touch with herself. She needed someone to help bring her back into the world of living. Day after day, I fought her to let me in. We started to get really close before she moved back to New York. There I could tell that Kenzie was one of the main reasons she went into that state.
          I really wish Kenzie would realize that she is never going to be happy unless she is with Reagan. If she continues to listen to her mom she is going to lose the best thing that she will ever have. Reagan's love for her is so great that I really think that they were lovers in another lifetime. I am really envious of that love. If I had a chance to have that kind of love I would do everything in my power to chase after it.
          Don't get me wrong. I will marry Reagan and be right there with her if doesn't decide to act on her feelings. Reagan is a one in a million type of person. She puts everyone before herself. She honestly need to realize that we all have to be selfish once in a while. If we don't make ourselves happy every so often we will become someone in a depressed state. That's not healthy at all. I honestly just want Reagan to fight. I hope she doesn't give up on life. I know we are taken when it's our time but I still believe that Reagan has a lot more work to do. Her life wasn't finished yet. I have faith she will fight for her life. I wish the doctor would hurry up and tells us what's going on. I am so tired of waiting.