Start Of Something New

Start from the beginning

"What now Mark?" Jinyoung snapped. He raised his head and brought his hand up to massage his temples. His other hand was still held by the redhead and he was still refusing to look at him.

"I just want to apologize," Mark said voice low and gentle. "I'm sorry if I ran away that night after I kissed you. I'm sorry if I avoided you after that and I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings with my actions," Mark continued as he stroked the back of Jinyoung's palm with his hand. His eye glued on Jinyoung's who has frozen on his spot again.

Did I hear him right? Did he just apologize?

"W-what were you saying Mark? It was nothing, no big deal, okay?" Jinyoung said while pulling his hand away from Mark. Mark on the other hand has no plan of letting go and instead he suddenly pulled the younger making him fall on the bed with his back against the soft mattress.

Mark immediately placed his hand on Jinyoung hip and the other was still holding his hand securely above the younger's head as he hovered closely on top of him.

"What the fuck Tuan, what the hell were you doing?!" Jinyoung was totally surprised. He tried to focus on calming his insanely beating heart but it was damn impossible especially with Mark's face only inches away from him. The fact that Mark was half naked and half barely covered didn't help at all.

"There are two obvious things about you Park Jinyoung. First, you really curse a lot," Mark stated while giggling. "Second, you're not a good liar," he smiled lovingly at the boy beneath him.

"What do you mean?

"Let's just say you spilled a lot of your thoughts last night when you were drunk,"

Jinyoung groaned as embarrassment dawned on him. He could feel his blood creeping on his face turning it red. He attempted to cover his face with his free hand but the older one immediately grabbed his wrist and pinned it together with the other one above his head, he then shifted his position so he was now completely on top of Jinyoung.

"No need to be embarrassed Jinyoungie... coz I feel the same way for you," Mark finally admitted. His own face was also tinted red as looked down to the shocked boy under him.

"You mean, you..," Jinyoung trailed off. He somewhat couldn't bring himself to ask the redhead.

"Like you? Yep. I guess I do,"

"Then why did you run away when you first kissed me?"

"I was afraid and confused Jinyoung-ah," Mark confided as he let go of the younger's hands and leaned lower, nuzzling on the crook of Jinyoung's neck. He was supporting himself with his elbows so as not to crush the other.

Jesus. I can't believe this was happening. He likes me! He said he likes me! He momentarily forgot his hangover as happiness took over him. He didn't respond to what Mark has said, he was distracted with Mark's hot breath on his neck and his warm and naked chest closely pressed on his.

God this is embarrassing but I definitely love this feeling.

"I'm sorry Jinyoungie. I have never experienced to fall for someone before, you know that right? So I was confused. And that night, I ran away coz I was afraid you'd get mad at me. I was afraid you didn't feel the same way for me and I messed up our friendship. It was also the very same reason why I avoided you," Mark revealed to the younger. He was chuckling to himself as he realized how stupid he was for not noticing that Jinyoung actually felt the same way about him.

"I guess I have always liked you Jinyoung-ah. Ever since Bambam introduced you guys to me at that cafe. Do you know how worried I was when I saw you badly hurt that day when you were bullied? It took all my self-control not to smash those idiots head on the wall. And when I asked you for an advice about Junho, I was disappointed when you told me to go for it. But I told myself that it was for the better, at least with Junho around I could forget my growing feelings for you. But damn you Jinyoung you're so hard to resist, I couldn't bring myself to stop staring and touching you," Mark continued to express himself, say things he's been keeping and at the same time denying to himself. It felt nice to finally get it out of his chest.