Start Of Something New

Jinyoung woke up around three in the morning completely feeling lost and his head was throbbing like hell.

What happened? Where am I? He thought to himself as he rubbed his eyes. He was completely clueless of how he ended up in bed when last time he remembered he was drinking with his friends.

He looked around, trying to remember anything that had happened. Then he felt something. Something warm closely pressed behind him. He turned around and if it was possible for his eyes to pop out of his head Jinyoung could have lost his eyeballs right there and then upon seeing a familiar red head tucked under the covers with one arm wrapped around his waist.

"Oh my fucking god, what do you think you're doing here!?" Jinyoung screamed as he kicked Mark out of the bed. The latter fell with a loud thud on the floor completely waking him up.

"What the hell Jinyoung! Do you really have to kick me?" Mark grunted as he stood up and stretched his body. Only then Jinyoung realized that Mark was only wearing his boxer's shorts. A blush crept through his face and he instinctively looked at his own clothes under the covers and his face burned some more when he saw he was only wearing a tank top (which was definitely not his) and his boxers.

"Y-yah! Where's my shirt?!" He exclaimed, totally embarrassed and feeling awkward with the situation. He pulled the covers to his chest like a shy girl.

Mark chuckled at the sight of a completely flustered Jinyoung. "I took your clothes off and gave you one on my tank tops. I couldn't let you sleep on your sweat-soaked clothes, can I?" He answered teasingly as he slowly made his was back on the bed.

Jinyoung's head was throbbing badly again and as if it wasn't too much for him yet so his heart decided to join by beating wildly on his chest as he watch Mark crawl on the bed towards him.

"Y-yah, what do you t-think you're doing? S-stay away from me!" The younger stuttered nervously as he tried to move back but eventually stopped when his back touched the headboard of the bed.

Mark continued to advance slowly decreasing the space between them. Soon he got Jinyoung pinned between him and the headboard. He was kneeling in front of him, one hand placed on the headboard beside Jinyoung's head. Jinyoung on the other hand was completely frozen while sitting awkwardly with his head turned to the side avoiding any eye contact with the red head.

"Why were you so shy now Jinyoungie? You weren't that shy last night when I brought you here in my room," Mark said amusedly as he held the younger's chin on his thumb and turned his head to face him.

"W-what?" Jinyoung was completely shocked. He swatted Mark's hand and attempted to push him away but to no avail.

Oh my god what's he saying. What did I do? Did we-? No. No. Definitely no! Shit. Jinyoung was already in panic as he desperately tried to remember what happened but ended up making his head hurt more.

"You don't remember anything, do you?" Mark asked. Jinyoung looked at him with both confusion and shock written all over his face. "Want me to remind you?" Mark teasingly asked bringing his face closer to the younger and capturing his lips in a quick kiss.

"You... did you just... and last night we... Oh my god," Jinyoung muttered burying his face on his arms above his knees as he brings them closer to his chest.

He said 'to remind me'... so last night we kissed? Oh shit. Somebody kill me now please!

"Hey, look at me," Mark cooed while trying to pull Jinyoung closer. When the younger doesn't even spare a glance at him Mark took the initiative to move beside him and gently grab one of his hands.