Moonlight

Three more days.

Three more days was all that's left before the competition. So far everything was doing great. Jaebum and the others have kept their promise to help Jinyoung with the council's event and with his report papers. They've been staying at school and practicing till late nights but tonight was an exception. The three maknaes have scheduled quizzes the next day so they've all decided not to have rehearsals so that the younger ones could study. It was also a good thing for all of them so they could rest their tired bodies for a night.

It was around 7:30pm so obviously there were no students left on the school ground. However there was faint sound of music coming from the last room down at the end of the dark hallway of the performing arts building.

Jinyoung was dancing alone at the center of the dim lighted room. He was dancing eagerly and would curse annoyingly every time he made mistakes. He would stop once in a while to drink but would immediately resume dancing. He wanted to make his dance as polished as he can.

"Almost there Jinyoung. Just a little bit more," He muttered to himself as he turned the music once again. He closed his eyes as soon as the song started. He started to move feeling every single beat of the song and letting himself drown in it.

Jinyoung was halfway through the song when he heard the door creaked open. He instantly opened his eyes without faltering from what he was doing. Surprised filled him as soon as he saw a familiar red hair emerged from the door peeking inside. His eyes widen for a moment and eventually lose his balance and tumbled all over the floor with a yelp.

Mark immediately run to the younger's side to check if he has gotten hurt.

"Jinyoung! Are you okay?" The red haired guy said with an obvious concern on his tone. He kneeled beside the younger. "Did you hurt your ankle?"

"N-no. I m-mean yes! I mean yes I'm fine and no i didn't hurt my ankle," Jinyoung replied completely flustered. He was thankful that the room was dim enough so Mark probably didn't notice his red-tinted cheeks.

Way to go Jinyoung! Your such a loser. You just embarrassed yourself in front on him," he chastised himself.

"You sure? What were you doing here anyway? I thought we don't have any rehearsal today?"

Mark asked as he held Jinyoung's arm and helped him to his feet.

"I could ask you the same though," Jinyoung replied as soon as he got up and eased his arm away from the other. He moved to where his phone was ignoring the burning sensation on his arm where Mark has held seconds ago. He turned the music off and dropped himself on the floor.

"I have basketball practice today. I was on my way out when I heard our song playing so I decided to check who's here. I actually didn't expect to see you. I thought it was Jaebum," Mark explained as he put his bag down. He has also found a corner to sit which was directly across Jinyoung's.

So you want it to be Jaebum instead? The younger thought.

"Weren't you with Jackson?" He queried, deciding to keep his thoughts to himself.

"He was hurrying home. I don't know why. Probably had a date," Mark shrugged while running his hand playfully on his hair that was still wet from his after-practice shower.

Did you just sound disappointed Tuan? Jinyoung didn't say anything after.

He was just staring at Mark's reflection on the mirror wall at the side of the room admiring how the elder looked so hot on his white tank top loosely clinging on his toned upper body.

Did I just thought he's hot?

Jinyoung was so deep in his thoughts, eyes still glued on Mark's image at the mirror, that he wasn't able to notice that Mark was also staring at him, observing him directly from across the room.