Meeting Him

When their classes ended, the six of them decided to hangout a bit before going home. They head to a coffee shop near the school that was one of their favorite places. The hyung line arrived first and Youngjae and Yugyeom followed shortly.

"Where's Bambam?" Jinyoung queried as he glanced behind the two approaching boy looking for the other.

"He said he has to go somewhere first. He'll be here in a moment hyung," Youngjae answered while grabbing a chair next to Jaebum.

"Hyungs! Is it true? You have a class under Prof. Bae?" asked Yugyeom as he settled between Jackson and Jinyoung. The three eldest groan together being reminded about the said professor.

"Please Yugyeom, don't remind us of the hell we're up to this semester." Jaebum buried his face on his palms. Just the thought of their professor made his head hurt.

"At least we won't be bored during her class. That redhead for sure will pull some pranks or put on a show every now and then. That ought to entertain us," Jackson chuckled as he remembered the event that took place that morning.

"What? Why? Who's that readhead?" Youngjae curiously asked.

"Just some new guy who successfully embarrassed Prof. Bae this morning," Jinyoung replied before taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"He's one crazy guy if you ask me," Jaebum stated looking towards the door as it opens and two familiar guys walk in. His eyes widen for a moment but a smile slowly formed in his face. "That crazy guy is actually here," he added. The others, who were busy with their drinks, looked at Jaebum with confused faces. "And he's approaching our way." He pointed towards the entrance of the café and all heads turned towards that direction.

Jinyoung's jaw dropped. Surely it was Mark. His flaming red hair was enough to distinguish him even from afar.

Wait! Why the heck do I feel nervous? I shouldn't be nervous. Wait! Why was he with Bambam? Jinyoung tried to compose himself again, hoping that the others didn't see the panic look in his face.

"Hi guys!" Bambam greeted when they reach his friends' table. "I brought a friend with me. This is Mark hyung," He introduced Mark to them and motioned him to sit beside Jinyoung. "Guys introduce yourselves to him, I'll just go get our drinks." He left the table and walked to the counter.

Jinyoung all of a sudden felt uncomfortable. Was it because he's right next to me? He was talking to his inner self again. He seems to be doing this self-conversation a hundred times today. No. No, you're nuts Jinyoung! Why will he be the reason your feeling this way!? He shook his head furiously. This got the other's attention.

"Are you alright hyung?" Youngjae asked worriedly.

Jinyoung was startled by the sudden attention thrown at him but he managed to give a nod as an answer.

"You sure? You seem to be out of your mind the whole day," Jaebum said, staring intently at him.

"Just feeling a little unwell, I guess. Maybe I just need more coffee," Jinyoung replied then diverted his attention to his coffee, avoiding the questioning looks from his friends.

"You three look familiar," Mark mumbles while pointing at Jaebum, Jackson and Jinyoung.

"We're classmates from Prof. Bae's class. My name's Jackson, fourth year, engineering major." Jackson reached a hand over for a handshake and Mark took it with a smile. "That's Jaebum and Jinyoung they're in fourth year too. Jaebum majors in music and Jinyoung in business." Jackson finished introducing the other two seniors.