Piper

She was finally discharged that same day. It was a Monday and for theatre there are no shows on Mondays.

She headed to the theatre to find the director, hes always they're.

She knocked ok the door to his backstage office and to no surprise he was there.

"Piper?" He said.

"It's me," she said.

Mr. Reates crushed her in a hug, "I'm so gals your back, your understudies can't handle the part as well as you have, I assume you would be happy to start again tomorrow?" He said.

"It would be my pleasure," she replied with a smile.

Later that day she stopped at her favorite coffee shop and relaxed, the first time shes been able to do that in a long while.

But something was missing.

She missed Annabeth and Percy.

And Jason.

She tried to move along with her day but she couldn't get him off her mind. She wanted to forget all about him.

Then she got a text from Leo.

Hey are you still at the hospital?

She responded No why?

Ugh get back to the hospital as soon as you can someone wants to see you

She replied who?

Youll see

Piper hailed a taxi amd went back to the hospital.

She stood at the front of the main entrance waiting to see someone she knew.

Then a blonde woman ran up to her and hugged her.

"Do I know you?" She said during the hug.

The blonde pulled away. Piper could see her face clearly now.

"Lacey?" She said, "but i thought you were dead."

She started to cry in her sisters shoulder.

"I thought you were too, some people who you may know, Frank and Hazel, brought me to Leo and he brought me to you," she said.

The girls just stood there hugged and cried tears of joy, they would have a lot of catching uo ti do.