Will

One of the nurses grabbed the difibulator right away.

"Clear!" She yelked. She pressed the metal against Pipers chest. Her heart started again.

"Heart rates dropping back to normal, stabilizing," another nurse said.

There was nothing else they could do until the woman woke up. Her wounds were patched she was getting her nutrients. Will had hope.

Will had never lost a patient before and he wasn't going to stop now.

He walked out into the waiting area. The blonde man who was clutching the womans hand stood up immediatly.

"Well?" He asked.

"She's in critical condition, but we lresict she will be fine," he said, "is she your girlfriend?"

The blond man started blushing. Then Percy rolled over.

"Just friends," Percy said quickly.

"How you making out with the wheelchair?"

"Hurts my arms a bit but im getting the hang of it."

"Good. Good."

"Could we go in and see her sir?" The blond man asked.

"Sure, could I have your name sir?" Will said.

"Jason."

"Okay, well Jason only three at a time," he said.

Jason, Percy, and the blonde woman with Percy went to the room.

Will got back to work on his other patient.

He went to the far end of the corridor and walked into the room.

There on the bed lie a man about Wills age with black hair and pale, yet Italian skin.

Nico di Angelo.

Two years ago, Will and Nico met at a bar. The two hit it off and started dating. Two months later he and Nico we watching a movie at his house when all of the sudden Nico started seizing and spazzing. Will called his friend Lee who drove the ambulance and got him to take the two to the hospital.

Nico was in a coma ever since.

Everyday Will checked in on Nico to see if he woke up. Nothing.

Will sat next to Nico and held his hand. Then something unusual happened.

Nico unconciously squeezed Wills hand.