Frank

"What do you mean you don't remember us?" Frank asked.

Hazel gave him a confused look, "I mean I don't remember anything or anyone, who are you?"

"Um... Well... I'm Frank your, um, boyfriend," he sighed. The ring box he had in his pocket felt heavier. Sure they'd only been together for a little while but that didn't matter to him.

"I have a boyfriend? And he's cute? I really wish i remembered it all now," she sighed.

Frank took the startled Hazels hand but she didn't pull away. "It's gonna be okay you will remember, and promise."

She smiled.

"Could you, um, tell me who they are?" She pointed to her parents.

"Those are your parents," Frank told her.

She nodded, "Could you tell me about my life?"

Marie took a shaky breath and told stories about Hazels childhood. One time Hazel lost her tooth and thought it was a tiny marshmallow and trued to eat it, another time she played the role of flounder in her highschools production of The Little Mermaid. After a while they got to when Hazel was 26 and Frank told the story of how they met.

"Your a football player too?" She said, "Wow."

Frank laughed, "Are you starting to remember?"

"I'm starting to remember bits and peices," she sighed, "but I still don't remember you."

Frank was crushed on the inside but he didn't let it show. Only the girl he loves telling him she didn't remember him.

"Okay, then. We are going to go out on our first," he put air quotes around first, "date, to see if that jogs your memory."

Hazel smiled, "I'd like that."