Lacey

As she was crissing the street with her new friends Hazel and Frank, a car swerved the the side of the road.

A Latino boy Lacey once knew got out of it and ram towards her.

He crushed her in a hug, "I thought you were dead," he sobbed, "we all thought you were dead."

"Nice to see you too, Leo," she said.

"Um, Leo? Who is she?" A feminine voice said.

A pale girl with carmel hair was standing with her arma folded behind Leo.

"Don't worry Calypso, she's just a friend," Leo said.

"Leo, where is Piper?" Lacey asked.

"I think she's still at the hospital," Leo said.

"Is she alright," Lacey wondered. She just found out her sister was alive less than five hours ago, she couldn't see her if she was about to die again.

When Lacey and Piper were in college Lacey heard that Piper was struck by a car and died. Lacey ran away and didn't attend the funeral.

"Lacey before you go could you explain to us how your alive?" Leo asked, "because Piper heard that you were hit by a car and neither of us went to the funeral and no body was found either."

"Well I heard Piper died, so I ran away, maybe when I ran away people thought I died," Lacey said.

"One last thing," Leo said, "Do you remember Octavian? Because you might want to see him."

Lacey was confused. Octavian was a total jerk to her and Piper, she hated him, so why would she want to see him?