Frank

He and Hazel waved goodbye to Lacey as she left with Leo and Calypso.

"I wonder what happened to who lidnapped Piper," Hazel said.

"Still haven't caught him, it's all over the news," Frank said, "Remember the Percy guy? He was shot and paralyzed during the investigation."

"This is depressing me," Hazel said.

"Hey I know something that won't depress you, tonights the playoff game, and you get the best seat in the stadium, plus I got extra tickets for Clarisse and her husband, Chris, so you can get to know them better," Frank said.

"I like the sound of that,"Hazel smiled.

Franm wrapped his arm around her and they kept walking, "Where do you wanna go now?" He asked.

"Well I haven't been to work in a while, but you can hang out at work if you want to," she said.

"Could I try and paint something?" He asked.

"Sure," she laughed.

"I haven't beard from Rachel in a few days, I wonder how well shes holding up," she said.

They walked into the store, but it was packed.

"Whats going on?" Hazel said.

"Well some guy walked in here, saw your paintings, and bought your trees to cities painting for the New York Art Mueseum!" Rachel yelled.

Frank knew who all these people were, art addicts; who knew there were so many in New York?

All of them were here for Hazel, he was so proud of her.

Leo came in the door.

"Leo aren't you supposed to be at the hospital with Lacey and Calypso?" Frank said.

"Come with me, you need to see something," he said to Rachel

They went outside and Rachel never came back in.

"I wonder what that's all about," Hazel said, "but it doesn't matter we need to get to your game right now!"