Chapter One-A bastard son

Quote: "We serial killers are your sons; we are your husbands; we are everywhere...And they'll be more dead children tomorrow", Serial killer Theodore Robert "Ted" Bundy, (aka "Theodore Robert Cowell"), (November 24, 1946-January 24, 1989), unquote~~~

I

The ghosts of WWII disrupted America's win over Adolf Hitler.

      It was 1945.

      And, as one killer of Jews died knowing that the war was over on April of that year, in America, another evil was born.

        And his name was Theodore Robert Cowell.

        But, to his victims, he was notorious by another name: Ted Bundy.

~~~

II

Bundy was born a bastard long before Fred Kreuger illumed the silver screen in the 1980's. His Mother gave birth to him at The Elizabeth Lund Home For Unwed Mothers. And Eleanor Louise Cowell, (1924-2012), was then 24 years old.

          She lived with Lloyd Marshall who was a member of the US Air Force. He saw action during WWII.

         But Louise mentioned another man as Ted's father. A man called "Jack Worthington". *Official Navy and military records have no mention of a sailor called by that name. This meant Louise was lying for reasons only she could say in private.

Ted Bundy had had a sister called June.

           Then she met Samuel Cowell.

           And that's when the trouble really began.

~~~

Page 2