"Oh it did. You can't seem to find life interesting so you decided to ruin mine for the sake of your entertainment. But you won't have me Vivian"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, it is cuz' I have a deal for you" Sarah said. Vivian's eyes narrowed in suspicion but remained silent "Leanne and I are going somewhere this weekend. She said I can invite a friend and I'm inviting you" Vivian snorted at the word friend.

"If I can make your heart beat again, then you will leave me alone. If I don't then I will find another way to get rid of you because, frankly, you are ruining my time here and it's really getting annoying. Deal?"

Vivian stepped forward with narrowed eyes. "Why would I ever agree to that?"

"Because you didn't get a ninety-two percent in school without curiosity"

"I have a ninety-eight average and let me remind you that curiosity has killed many people in the past" Vivian spat as she took another step.

"Well, that is a risk you're gonna have to make, darling" Sarah said keeping her ground. She then said with a sly smile "Besides, what else do you have to do to get rid of your boredom"

Vivian snorted in disbelief. "You underestimate me if you think I will follow you into this 'deal' of yours"

Both girls turned around when they heard the front door opened and closed. This was signaling that Leanne had arrived to pick Sarah up. Turning her attention to her mop and bucket full of water, Sarah picked everything up and brought them to the closet. She dumped the water and replaced the tools where they were supposed to be before walking out. Vivian was still watching her, making sure the poor girl did her job correctly. Her father would kill her if something went wrong at his stadium.

"I will see you at the Murray's house Saturday at around eight-ish in the morning. I do hope you'll learn to be civil in the meantime." Sarah grinned evilly and walked to the door leaving a furious Vivian behind her.

"How was it?" Leanne asked once Sarah got close to her.

"Not bad" Sarah grumbled "It's always worst on the first day"

Leanne led Sarah to her car. When both girls got in, Leanne started the car and drove to the golf course restaurant.

"Why are we going to the Legacy" Sarah asked "I lost my job by having community service"

"I am treating you to dinner, since everyone else ate at home, and there is no more food left" Leanne looked at Sarah sheepishly. Leanne still had trouble making the right amount of food for four hungry teenagers and two adults. Dean ate a lot due to him working out all the time. "Andy did tell me that you may have your job back after you finish community service"

"So in about a month" Sarah said unhappily. She had fifty hours of community service: two hours every week nights for five weeks. It was going to be a long month for Sarah.

"Yes well, there is nothing any of us can do" Leanne said

"What did Ken get?" Sarah asked.

"A warning"

Sarah sighed. Of course the bastard only got a warning. What else would the son of a millionaire get besides a warning?

Angry, Sarah got out of the car and slammed the door shut. She waited for Leanne to join her before moving. Leanne watched Sarah and couldn't help but feel pity. She really didn't know what to do for her.

Leanne held the door opened for Sarah as they walked into the warmth of the restaurant. Leanne had almost fallen on the ground when she accidently slipped on icy pavement. Sarah had been quick enough to catch her before anything happened.