Chapter 7

Sarah bolted out of bed and quietly but hurriedly walked out of her room without waking Sunny. She ran down the stairs to the front door. She put her boots, coat, scarf and hat on before finding one of the car keys. The Murray's had three cars, two pick-up trucks and a jeep. Leanne and Dean each took a car and the third one was only driven during summer so Sarah went for the jeep. Before going into the car, the brown haired girl went looking for a few objects. She found what she was looking for and jumped into the front seat. Sarah knew where the party was because of the constant gossip she had heard during school the previous day.

She drove fast towards the party and knew she was close when she heard the loud music. The mansion was located near the river and surrounded by fields. Even if the music was loud, the mansion was nowhere near any other residence which made it the perfect place to party.

-

Carly had been partying with her friends and was enjoying every minute of it with her boyfriend Tommy. Both of them were extremely drunk at that moment but neither of them was bothered by it. They were kissing passionately when Tommy broke the kiss and grabbed Carly's hand. He stumbled through the giant house dragging her with him but the young blond girl didn't mind because it was not the first time they had drunken sex at a party. But this time was different.

Tommy brought his girlfriend to the game room where some of the soccer players were drinking and smoking. Carly could easily smell weed on their clothes and frowned. She had remembered clearly that Tommy had told her he was not using. She was not worried about the situation until Ken gave Tommy a rolled up cigarette and light it up for him.

"Hey babe" Tommy slurred "come on" Tommy took Carly's hand and dragged her further into the room.

"Hey hot stuff" Ken said with a smirk "Why you frowning?" he asked Carly but she ignored him and focused on Tommy.

"What's this Tommy?" Carly asked him "You told me you weren't smoking"

"Relax babe. It's only a couple of times, nothing to worry about" Tommy responded before taking another drag. He offered her the joint and that was the last straw before she walked out of the room with the soccer boys laughing at her dramatic exit.

Tears ran down Carly's cheeks as she got her phone from her pocket. She called the only person she thought about since all of her friends were here and her parents were out of the question. She could hear the boys calling after her but she refused to look back. The phone rang twice before the phone was picked up.

"Yeah?" Sarah's voice was dipped in slumber.

"Sarah" Carly said as she tried to get her crying in control "please come get me" She was going to say more when Tommy arrived from behind her and took the phone from her hand.

"Babe, what's the big deal?" Tommy asked laughing believing it was all a play.

"Tommy, you're drunk and you're high. I'm going home so you can find your own ride"

Carly told him as she walked out into the freezing winter air. She knew she was not thinking straight but all she wanted was to get away from the guys who kept following her and desperately waiting for Sarah to pick her up. A hand grabbed her arm and pushed her backwards until her back was to the outside of the house wall. Ken looked hungrily up and down her body while holding her arm in one hand and a bottle of liquor in the other. Three other guys were surrounding her and Tommy was off to the side looking but not interfering.

"What's wrong hot stuff?" Ken asked. He was close enough for Carly to feel his alcoholic breath on her cheek.

"Let me go Ken" Carly warned. She tried removing her arm from his grip but Ken was a big guy and determined to keep her to the wall.