Things That Are

Aragorn and Legolas loved each other. It was a known fact throughout the Fellowship, Rivendell, and Lothlorien. But Legolas couldn't help feeling bad.

"Aragorn, my father doesn't know yet," Legolas said.

"He'll learn soon enough. Don't worry. You'll be able to tell him yourself," Aragorn assured.

Legolas sighed, "I guess."

Aragorn smiled, evilly, "Want me to make it better?"

Legolas picked up on his suggestion and smiled devilishly back, "Please, be my healer."

Aragorn leaned in for a kiss, and soon Legolas forgot his worries.

But his worries had not forgotten him. While Aragorn and Legolas were together somewhere on the plains of Rohan, Thranduil was visiting Lothlorien, seeking council. Galadriel had told him that he ought to look in her mirror; there was something he should know. Of course, the mirror shows many thing: things that were, things that are, and things that have not yet come to pass.

No matter which it was, it still pissed Thranduil off.

~Thank You

A/N  So, the original picture was the above photo in Galadriel's mirror with a pissed off Thranduil looking in. I don't know what happened to it, but it got taken down and I can't find it. But there's the part of it.