Chapter 5

Knock! Knock! Someone was on the outside of the front door of Troy's house. "What's the password?" said the guys reluctantly.

"Troy...Ryan...either open the door or I'm kicking it down," demanded Rachelle.

"Nope, that's not it, why don't you try back again later," they repeated hesitantly.

Rachelle sighed. "Okay then, you asked for it," she said. She took a big step back away from the door. "Think like a dragon," she thought to herself. Quickly she spread out her arms, lifted up her left leg in front of her, and karate-chopped the front door down with such a fiesty strength.

"Dude Rachelle, what the problem?" questioned Ryan in shock.

"Hey, I said either open it or it was coming down," said Rachelle making a sarcastic sly brow. She gave one more devious glare at Ryan, who was chilling on the comfy couch, and snapped her head fully to the right of her looking straight into Troy's eyes. "You drive...I'll explain everything on the way," she announced. She began to head to Troy's pickup truck until she caught her memory. "Oh, and you're coming too," she told Ryan.

"What makes you think I'm coming," shrieked Ryan in a high pitched voice. Rachelle's brown eyes got bigger and wider while one eyebrow went straight up and the other one went down hard. "Excuse me, she said revalty. "What did you just say?"

"What I said was how I'm so honored to be your...acquaintant on this trip, yeah I'm just going to get in the car now," said Ryan in a very low and worried voice as he slowly got up from his seat and went for the vehicle.

"Yeah, you go get in that car...I'll be waiting," she whispered into his ear as he walked past her. She jerked her head back to where she was facing Troy. "Let's go kokomo," she said to him. After a little bit had went on by, Troy began to get curious of the situation. "Okay, Ray...do you mind telling us guys what this is about and where exactly I am going," he questioned.

"We found our first suspect, her name is Kaitlyn James, and she's the best friend to my cousin Paisley," reported Rachelle.

"Don't you mean 'secret cousin'," joking Ryan trying to get on her nerves. Rachelle was not playing games and she was just about to strangle Ryan if he wouldn't keep quiet. "You're very lucky you're back there and I'm up here because if I was back there too, it would get ugly, now shut up," she said to him in a twitchy voice.

"Anyway...." began Troy trying to keep everything on track. "How do you know that she's our first suspect?" He flashed her a sly brow.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because Lyndsay and I found her sweatband with her name embrodiery on there, caught in a bush on the front lawn of Aunt Bonnie's house," explained Rachelle becoming really annoyed.

"Alrighty then, so the next thing I want to know is, do you two get along?"

"I can tell you what we don't do."

"What?"

"Get along," reported Rachelle getting real sarcastic with Troy. Troy thought that that was very ridiculous of Rachelle as he rolled his eyes at her. "That wasn't really all that funny, you know," he said with a bored look on his face. She gave him a disgusted expression on her face. Her lips puckered up, her mouth came out forward, stretching out an inch long in length, and the breath in her cheeks was held inside her mouth. Her eyes turned into big bug eyes, sending him the big, low, pitiful puppy look: she was looking as innocent as like nothing had occurred.

"So, am I going to have to keep you separated from Kaitlyn," expected Troy giving her an "oh great" expression.

"What makes you think that?" she inquired, creating a sly brow and smiling with only one corner of her mouth.

Never Trust a Trumanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें