Chapter 2

The very next morning, Paisley's mom walks into her daughter's bedroom to wake her up. "Paisley honey, time to get up," said Aunt Bonnie. There was complete, dead silence coming from Paisley's bedroom. "Paisley...NOW!" screamed Aunt Bonnie, shaking her daughter's bed. Again, there was dead silence.

A few seconds later, Aunt Bonnie noticed blood on the floor coming from the other side of the bed. "Huh," gasped Aunt Bonnie. "Oh my God, Paisley!" After a few more seconds have ticked on by, Aunt Bonnie discovered that her niece Rachelle was nowhere to be found working on the case. "Oh that is...it," said Bonnie talking to herself.

Aunt Bonnie was so frustrated that she picked up her cellphone and immediately called Rachelle. Meanwhile at Rachelle's house, Rachelle receives a phone call.

"Blocked number," wondered Rachelle as she answered the phone call. "Hello?"

"Rachelle Lynn Truman, you get your butt over here this instance, NOW," said Aunt Bonnie screaming into Rachelle's ear with anger.

"I'm sorry, who is this?" asked Rachelle confused.

"It's your Aunt Bonnie you little twirp...now get your butt over here pronto or I'm calling the cops," screamed Bonnie. "You're in BIG trouble young lady!" The two of them hung up the phone on both sides of the line. When Rachelle went back to the living room, her friends were hoping everything was alright with her.

"Rachelle, is everything alright," wondered Lyndsay.

"Yah, yah...everything is totally fine," replied Rachelle flashing a big smile like everything was really "okay" as she grabbed her bag and slithered it over her shoulder.

"You're lieing...I know you are," pointed out Lyndsay as she was suspecting something was going on with her best friend. Rachelle started to lose the smile, and her heart began to beat faster than normal.

"What makes you think that?" said Rachelle as she slowly began to back away towards the front door.

"Because you're being very suspicious...," said Lyndsay.

"Look, I'm sorry if I am but I have to go," muttered Rachelle. She quickly turned around but failed when she bumped into Troy. "Um, excuse me please, I need to get going," she said.

"Not on my watch," said Troy. He then lifted Rachelle and threw her over his shoulder. "Put me down, please," screamed Rachelle at the top of her lungs. Troy then released her from his shoulder and threw her down in the chair in the living room. "You know I don't like to be lifted," said Rachelle. "Unless I'm hurt or something." She turned her head to where she was facing towards Lyndsay. "Look guys, I have to go," screamed Rachelle.

"Not until you tell us what's really going on, and why you're having to go so quickly," said Lyndsay. Before Rachelle could speak, the police showed up at her front door, just a few minutes after she spoke with her Aunt Bonnie.

"Rachelle Truman, we know you're in there, now open up," said the police. Rachelle got up from the chair and went to the front door. She then unmatched the bolts and unlocked the knobs on the front door. "What seems to be the problem, officers?" asked Rachelle freaking out.

"Are you Rachelle Lynn Truman?" questioned the police.

"Yes sir...," responded Rachelle. She was quite scared to death of what was going to happen next. The police immediately walked up to Rachelle, grabbed her wrist, and pulled out his handcuffs. "Turn around," said the police as he started handcuffing her hands behind her back. Her mouth dropped wide open.

"What the...what are you doing?" demanded Rachelle. "What's the meaning of this...let me go!" She kept trying and trying as hard as she could to break free from the cops.