Grocery Store Madness Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'll be back... You'll see..."

End of flashback...

My eyes narrowed in annoyance. Even though I wasn't strong, and I have a sprained ankle, there's one thing I still have.

My voice.

Sure, it may not seem like it will do much, but at least I won't be here, petrified and unable to do anything.

"OJ!!! OJ, HELP!!!"

OJ's POV:
As I walked back inside, I heard screaming. It sounded kinda like... My name?

"OJ!!! OJ, HELP!!!"

"Marsh?"

Screams could be heard.

"MARSH?!" I ran towards the sound of the screams, and indeed, it was coming from Marsh. Wait, who's that behind her.... Wait, no... It can't be...

"OJ!" Marsh happily exclaimed when she saw me.

"Oh my gosh, Marsh," I started to say, then looked at the sandy-haired, dark brown-eyed boy. My eyes narrowed.

"Graham Cracker... Let her go... Now..." I demanded sternly, tapping my foot on the ground. I knew who he was. I've hated him ever since he and Marsh were dating. When they broke up, I was ecstatic. I mean, I suppose I shouldn't be so happy about that, but I kinda was.

"Ha, as if I would," was his only response. I glanced down at where his right hand was, wrapped around Marsh's waist. I then saw how his left hand was on Marsh's right cheek.

"Dude, this is your final warning. Let go of her... Right... Now..." I said, my voice deepening with sincere sternness.

"Ha, and what are you gonna do if I don't?" he asked, clearly showing no signs of releasing her. If anything, he looked like he was holding her even tighter than before.

"This."

I quickly ran up to the two of them, quickly and artfully grabbing GC's right wrist with my left hand, and grabbing his left wrist with my right hand. I'm so glad I took those karate lessons... I never would've attempted that if I hadn't. I didn't want to hurt Marsh. Once I quickly spun behind Marsh and GC, Marsh was just about out of his grip. Twisting GC's arms behind his back, I quickly swept his legs, causing him to hit the ground. Hard.

"Ahh... Geez... How is that even possible...?" GC questioned, a look of confusion and pain on his face.

"I took karate..." I simply stated.

"But... I'm stronger than you... I'm way tougher than you, and stronger! How's this even possible?!"

"It's not about strength... It's about technique." I said. "C'mon Marsh, let's go find the manager..." I then told Marsh. She nodded, then stuck her tongue out at GC. I lightly laughed, despite the fact that my left shoulder hurt really badly from doing that. 

"I hope I never see him again... Again..." Marsh then said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Um... Never mind..." she replied quietly.

"Okay... Um, let's find the manager..." I said once again, walking alongside Marsh as we went to the manager's office.

After a short talk with the manager, GC was arrested. Apparently he had been stealing money from the store.

"Well, I figured he would end up getting arrested sometime in his life," I stated.

"Heh, um, y-yeah... S-same..." Marsh kinda stuttered. I gave a look of confusion, but all she responded with was nervous laughter. I thought about when Marsh told me that she and GC broke up.