Chapter 24: Letters for Astrid

Henry's POV

"Wake up, sleepyhead" A beautiful soft voice said. I smiled.

"Mm" I said. I rubbed my eyes, and when I opened them, I saw Snow.

"Ah! Snow why are you here!?" I said as I jumped out of bed with my blanket covering me like a toga.

"Don't you remember? We are going to find out more about my mom!" Snow said.

"Let me get dressed, and then we will get started" I said as I shooed her out of my room and got dressed.

"You can come back up now, Snow!" I yelled to her.

"Finally" Snow sighed as she came into my room.

"Come on! Let's go to the Meade Hall!" Snow said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the Meade hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! I haven't found anything!" Snow yelled in frustration.

"I found something!" I said.

"Oh! What did you find?" Snow asked excited as she crawled over to me.

"This" I said and read the sentence out loud.

"After Hiccup left, he wrote Astrid letters for five years, and after Astrid died, Hiccup continued writing. But as he married Heather and got his son Henry, he gave up on writing to Astrid"

Snow sighed.

"Well, I guess we have to find those letters then" Snow said as she stood up and placed a book back into the bookshelf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had searched all over Snow's house, and we hadn't found a thing.

"Where would she hide it?!" Snow said frustrated. I shrugged.

"If I would hide something I would hide it under my bed" I said without thinking.

"Of course! The only place we haven't looked yet!" Snow said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to her father's room.

She threw herself down on the floor and crawled under the bed. Five seconds later, she came out, covered in dust.

"Got it!" She said as she showed me a little wodden box with gold details.

We opened it and began reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of reading, we had read all of the letters from when dad was gone.

"I'm exhausted" Snow said.

"Me t...What is that?" I crawled under the bed and got a letter.

"Another one?" Snow asked. I opened it and read it.

Dear Astrid...

Even though I know that you're taken, I won't give up on you, so don't give up on me.

When I first saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled, because you knew.

So yeah, you're honestly all I can think about. Nobody else. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**