Chapter 19: No longer mine

Hiccup's POV

I walked out of the academy after having a class. And as I was about to mount Toothless, I saw them again.

Seeing her with him made me want to throw up. Just seeing her with another man, happy, make me want to die.

I mounted Toothless, but as I was about to take off, I was stopped by the most beautiful voice in the world. A voice that I haven't heard in ages.

"Hiccup! Wait! We want to talk with you!" Astrid said as she ran towards us still holding Eret's hand.

I put on my helmet.

"What?" I snapped.

"We wanted to give you this" Astrid said smiling as she handed me a envelope. I nodded and took off.

I flew a couple of minutes away from Berk. I landed at the first island I saw.

I hopped off Toothless and sat down on the snowy ground. I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dear Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III,

You are officially invited to the wedding of Astrid 'Fearless' Hofferson and Eret Son Of Eret. We hope you can come! The wedding will be held in the Meade hall in three weeks from now!

Sincerely yours, Astrid and Eret

I threw the letter on the ground and stomped on it. I picked it up again and tore it apart.

"This has to be a nightmare! It has to be!" I yelled. Toothless came over to me and nudged me.

"Thanks bud" I said as I patted his head.

"Shall we go home?" I asked him. Toothless nodded excitedly. He clearly understood that it was around dinner time.

I mounted Toothless and we flew back to Berk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toothless was happily eating his dinner while I watched him.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and there stood Astrid. I tried closing the door, but she stopped the door.

"Hiccup, let me talk with you" She said as she came inside.

"You know Hiccup, I'd rather hear 'I don't like you, Astrid' than being ignored" She said.

"Do you even know how hard it is to pretend that you don't love someone just because they are already taken? Do you?!" I yelled at her.

"Do you know how it is to see the girl you love with another man? Do you know how much it hurts!? Even when you know you don't have chance anymore!" I yelled at her.

"Arrrgggg!" Astrid screamed.

"Why the heck are you screaming!?" I yelled at her.

"Because I'm having contractions, you idiot! Get me to Gothi!" Astrid yelled.

"Why can't your future husband do that?!" I yelled.

"Because I want you to be there!" Astrid yelled. I nodded and picked her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**